5th November 2017, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream from PCM to PCB in 11th after registration in CBSE board?

Hi, I realy want to change my stream. Is it possible to change stream from PCM to PCB in class 11th after 31st October of registration? If yes, then how?
I also really don't want to repeat the 11th class. please help me to do anything that is possible about stream change.

Related Questions:

6th November 2017, 11:53 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream from PCM to PCB in 11th after registration in CBSE board?

No, you can't change stream from PCM to PCB in 11th standard after registration in CBSE Board. If the classes for PCB stream and PCM stream has not started then, there may be a chance but, the classes have already 5 months back, so, now you can't change your stream from PCM to PCB for pursuing 11th standard in CBSE Board.

6th November 2017, 01:09 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream from PCM to PCB in 11th after registration in CBSE board?

Sorry, to say that you can't change stream from PCM to PCB in 11th standard after registration in CBSE Board. You can do it only in the starting before the classes starts, now it is too late and you can't do that. If you don't want to repeat 11th standard then, there is no other alternative and you have to pursue 11th and 12th standard with PCM stream from CBSE Board.

6th November 2017, 08:15 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Yes, you can change your stream. You have to inform about this to your principal .
You have to fill your registration form again.

You have to work very hard . If you will change your subject than you have work hard.

6th November 2017, 08:35 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

In case, if registration is done then you will have to study PCM stream in 11th standard anyhow.

After passing 11th standard, you will have to apply for stream change from PCM to PCB as soon as possible.

This would be possible only if you apply before board exam registration.

If you fail to do so, then you will have to appear for registered subjects in Board Exam.

6th November 2017, 10:53 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Changing stream in class 11 CBSE Board is possible within 3 months of education period. After 3 months you cannot change the stream or college.

The procedure to apply for changing of stream in class 11 CBSE Board is as follows:

- You need to write an application form to your principal about changing the stream.
- You need to provide a valid reason for changing and you need to sign your application form with your parents.
- You need to submit it to the vice principal or principal.
- If your reason is valid then your college will cancel your registration in PCM.
- They’ll register your name in PCB.

This process can only be possible with in 3 months of education period.

8th August 2018, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I have taken pcb but now I want to really change to pcm in class 11 how can I do it

8th November 2018, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

My daughter wants to change from PCB to Arts in class 11th after CBSE registration..pls help to know the procedure.

28th January 2019, 02:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change bio to computer science in class 11after registration and before the final exam of class 11

18th September 2020, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

procedure to change stream from PCM to PCB in 11th class before registration in cbse board?

22nd February 2023, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

my 11th exams are going on can i change my stream from pcb to pcm........ i don't want to repeat 11
plz tell if any oter option is possible

20th June 2023, 02:20 PM
Unregistered

Can i change my subject pcm into PCB after completing my 11 from pcm

20th June 2023, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my subject pcm into PCB after completing my 11 from pcm

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?