24th December 2016, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my subjects from commerce stream to arts stream?

I want to change my subjects from commerce stream to arts stream. As I have failed in 12th exam in commerce stream. Can I change? What is the procedure?

24th December 2016, 07:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my subjects from commerce stream to arts stream?

No, it is not possible to change subjects from Commerce stream to Arts stream even if you have failed in 12th standard Commerce stream. If you want to change stream then, you need to study 11th standard with Arts stream as both the stream subjects are different. You can appear in supplementary examinations of that particular subjects and get qualified, so, that you can complete your 12th standard with Commerce stream instead of changing to Arts stream.
24th December 2016, 10:48 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. If you want to change stream from Commerce to arts then you will have to get re admission in standard 11th and select arts stream subjects. It will take one extra academic year.

2. But if you can continue with commerce stream then you can apply for board exams in 2017 directly as you have failed in this stream previous year.
26th December 2016, 06:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to change your stream from Commerce to Arts even if you have failed in class 12th.
Since you have failed in class 12th, you must have to study with the same stream.
Otherwise you have to take admission once again from class 11th in order to study Arts stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?