18th June 2018, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Humanities for 11th Commerce Telangana Board student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream from Telangana Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Humanities. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Commerce Uttarakhand Board student?
  2. Procedure to change stream into Humanities for 11th Commerce Punjab Board student?
  3. Procedure to change stream into Humanities for 11th Commerce Telangana Board student?
  4. Procedure to change stream into Arts for 11th CBSE Commerce student?
  5. Procedure to change stream into Commerce stream for 11th Science Maharashtra Board student?
  6. Procedure to change stream into Commerce stream for 11th Science Bihar Board student? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to change stream into Commerce for 11th Science Sikkim Board student?
  8. Procedure to change stream into Commerce for 11th Science Kerala Board student?
  9. How can i change my stream in 11th standard in ISC board?
  10. Procedure to change stream from Science to Commerce for 11th WBCHSE student?
  11. Procedure to change stream into Arts stream for 11th Science Kerala Board student?
  12. What is the procedure to change school and stream while doing 11th in CBSE board?
  13. Procedure to change stream to Arts for 11th Commerce student of Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  14. Can I change my stream from Science to Humanities after getting detained in class 11th?
  15. What should I study in 11th among Science and Humanities to make a career in Civil Services? Procedure to appear in IAS exam if pursue 11th Science?
  16. Is it possible to change my school without affecting studies?
  17. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce UP Board student?
  18. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11? -- [Most Discussed]
21st June 2018, 12:01 PM
Mouexpert
Member+

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities for 11th Commerce Telangana Board student?

Yes, you can surely change your stream in 11th standard, there is no such problem in it, you will have to write an application to your school principal regarding the issue you are facing and I am sure you will be helped.

You should also write an application or request to your head officials regarding the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?