6th November 2017, 11:22 PM
am8447

Procedure to check my DME certificate is UGC/AICTE approved or not?

Hi Sir/Mam, I have completed my DME from Karnataka State Open University( Mysore) in 2017 from distance learning my enrollment no. is-131072DME0349. I want to know my certificate is UGC/AICTE approved or not please help me.
I will always thankful to you.

10th November 2017, 12:01 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to check my DME certificate is UGC/AICTE approved or not?

First of all i would like to inform you that it is not the certificate which is approved by UGC/AICTE it is the college/Institution/University which itself is approved by UGC/AICTE. UGC stands for University Grant commission and AICTE stands for All India Council for Technical education. These are the statutory bodies which provide authorization and authentication to any educational institution.

So the only thing you need to check is that weather your college/institution is UGC/AICTE approved or not. You can check it in college broacher or you may take help of internet.
10th November 2017, 12:02 AM
SandyRockstar
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to check my DME certificate is UGC/AICTE approved or not?

Acronym UGC/AICTE stands for University Grant Commission/All India Council of Technical Education. It is very easy to check weather the certificate you get from your college is UGC/AICTE approved or not.

For checking this you only need to check that your University is approved by these two government commissions or not. If yes then your certificate is approved and if no then it is not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?