8th November 2016, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges and Universities are approved by UGC and Government of Tamil Nadu? Can I pursue DME course in distance mode?

Hello Sir, I am working in TNSTC as STM grade. I completed ITI MMV trade and completed 1 year apprentice in TNSTC. I am interested in studying DME course in part time or through distance education for promotion as Junior Engineer. So please tell me, which colleges and Universities are approved by UGC and Government of Tamil Nadu? What is the course duration? Please help me out.
SS. Sampath Kumar, Vellore

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  2. Which universities offer distance mode Ph.D English?
  3. UGC approved universities in Tamil Nadu for M.Ed?
  4. Is Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu approved by UGC to provide MBA in distance mode? List of streams available here?
  5. How to do diploma in Electrical Engineering through distance learning? List of AICTE approved universities and colleges offering the courses in Kerala and Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of universities to pursue B.Tech in distance mode with UGC and DEC approval
  7. A one year UG degree is useful in corporate world in BPO sector? -- [New]
  8. AICTE approved universities offering Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  9. How to do Ph.d or M.Phil in drawing in distance mode? List of UGC approved universities? I am a teacher in Arts and Craft
  10. List of colleges which offer M.E. through Distance Education in Nagercoil, Tamil Nadu for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  11. B.Ed(Distance Mode) simultaneously while doing M.A? Which are the UGC recognized universities offer B.ed through distance mode?
  12. BE/B.Tech can be done from approved distance education universities after DECE?
  13. List of deemed universities in Tamilnadu approved by Tamilnadu government
  14. How to take M.Ed degree through distance mode? Which are the NCTE approved universities
  15. Is it good to do Ph.D English or I can try for some other topic?
  16. How to do MSc in Chemistry through distance mode? Will I be able to do this from universities which belong to other states?
  17. Details of universities which offer AICTE and UGC approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India
  18. List of government approved universities offering approved B.Ed correspondence course in Kerala, Tamil Nadu, or in Karnataka?
1st April 2017, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which colleges and Universities are approved by UGC and Government of Tamil Nadu? Can I pursue DME course in distance mode?

DETAILS OF UNIVERSITIES WHICH OFFER AICTE AND UGC APPROVED BSC OPTOMETRY IN KERALA AND TAMILNADU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?