5th November 2017, 12:52 PM
Deepak sai p

Minimum qualification required to join JNTU in 2018?

Minimum qualification required to join JNTU in 2018? What is the EAMCET marks required? Can you please give me the cut off marks based on the previous? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me on this soon. Thanks!

8th November 2017, 08:35 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to join JNTU in 2018?

The minimum educational qualification required to get admission in JNTU is completion of 12th standard in Science stream from a Government recognised university. You have to appear and qualify the EAMCET examination and secure less than 4000 rank in EAMCET examination to get admission in JNTU university and you can get admission in JNTU affiliated colleges even if you get less than 70000 rank in EAMCET examination, so, to get admission in best colleges of JNTU, you have to secure good rank in EAMCET examination.
9th November 2017, 10:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to join JNTU in 2018?

The minimum qualification required to join JNTU in 2018 is completion of 12th standard or three years Diploma course from a recognised school/ college. Admissions in Bachelor's degree course in JNTU are done through merit basis of EAMCET examination. You should have to secure more than 120 marks in EAMCET examination to get a seat in JNTU for pursuing your higher studies and the cut-off marks required to get a seat in JNTU also depends on your category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?