14th October 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get my B.Sc certificate after passing all papers

Sir, I have completed B.Sc psychology (distance) June 2010-May 2013 academic year & M.Sc Psychology (distance) June 2013 May 2015 academic year from Pathanamthitta district Kerala. I have cleared all the papers. But I have not got my B.Sc certificate and M.Sc certificate. Please give my certificate for your further action.

14th October 2017, 05:27 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get my B.Sc certificate after passing all papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed B.Sc psychology (distance) June 2010-May 2013 academic year & M.Sc Psychology (distance) June 2013 May 2015 academic year from Pathanamthitta district Kerala. I have cleared all the papers. But I have not got my B.Sc certificate and M.Sc certificate. Please give my certificate for your further action.

You have to contact the college or university to get your BSc certificate. Office staff in the college/university will guide you to get the certificate. First the university will give you the provisional certificate and only after convocation you can get degree certificate. You have to give the copy of mark sheets and a covering letter for getting the certificate from your university. You should also get signatures from the incharge of laboratories and library in the NOC letter for getting your BSc certificate.
14th October 2017, 07:02 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since, you have completed your B.Sc course as well as M.Sc course from a recognized University, you must get all your certificates and degrees related to your respective courses. To get all the certificates, you must have to apply for the same.
To apply for the certificates, you must have to contact to the respective Universities from where you have completed your Bachelors degree and Masters degree course. Contact to the concerned person of the University and submit an application stating about all your issues. Once you will submit your query there, you will be guided further by the University authorities in order to get your certificates.
14th October 2017, 09:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You should contact your college for certificates of both degrees.
You need to consult college official department for your query. You need to submit admit card of both degrees to get all documents related with your degree.
14th October 2017, 09:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get your B.Sc. certificate after passing all papers, you need to visit the college where you have pursued your B.Sc. degree course and contact the examinations branch section. They will check whether you have any fee dues or not, if any, you need to clear them then, you will get your B.Sc. certificate within one or two months after qualifying all the papers of the B.Sc. degree course.
14th October 2017, 10:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to contact the university to get the degree certificate, if you have passed all the papers. There is no need to worry, if university is approved by UGC DEC.

Just visit the university and apply for issuance of degree certificate. If they don't provide you, then you have all the right to complain about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?