18th April 2014, 08:15 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.E. college having 68% in Civil engineering?

sir i have completed diploma in civil engineering with 68% so i have decided to do B.E. so can you please let me know the proper procedure to get admitted to B.E. collage. and please advice some good collages in Bangalore....please mail me to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.E. college having 68% in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  2. How can I get admission in civil engineering college?
  3. Can I apply for B.Tech Civil Engineering after passing diploma? Procedure to take admission in a reputed college?
  4. Procedure and college names for admission in diploma in Civil Engineering in Pune
  5. Which college is conducted for civil engineering college in Mumbai
  6. Admission in Civil engineering in Gujarat? List of Engineering colleges for the same? Last year admission closing percentage?
  7. How good is RV college Bangalore for Civil engineering?
  8. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission?
  9. How to get admission in M.E Geotechnical engineering in LD college of engineering
  10. How may I get information about the admission procedure for taking admission in B.Tech course with civil engineering stream after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  11. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Arch after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? Required Procedure for this?
  13. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure of admission in Civil Engineering and BSc?
  15. Do Civil Engineering has bright future? Does it require a verh high command over Physics? What are the main subjects to be studied in Civil Engineering? Which are the courses after completing B.Tech in Civil Enigneering?
  16. Procedure to transfer to a different college while studying in 1st year Civil Engineering in Bharat Engineering College?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Punjab College of Engineering? Is there any lateral admission to this college?
  18. Best colleges for civil engineering in abroad?
10th May 2014, 09:46 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.E. college having 68% in Civil engineering?

It is good to see that you are aspiring for B.Tech or B.E after completion of your diploma course. You can definitely pursue B.Tech or B.E course in the field of electrical engineering by getting admission directly in the second year of engineering after completion of diploma course through lateral entry scheme. You need to qualify in the LEET with a good rank to opt for the best colleges of your state.

You can also give entrance exam to start your engineering degree course from the first year. The best engineering institutes for civil engineering in Bangalore are:-

-Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore
-National Institute of Technology, Surathkal
-University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE), Bangalore
- R V College of Engineering (RVCE), Bangalore
-PES Institutions, Bangalore
-BMS Institute of Technology, Bangalore
-M S Ramaiah School of Advanced Studies (MSRSAS), Bangalore
-The National Institute of Engineering, Mysore
-Sri Jayachamarajendra College of Engineering, Mysore
-Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bangalore
-Sir M. Visvewsvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore
-Bangalore institute of technology, Bangalore
-malnad college of engineering,Hassan
- siddaganga institute of technology,tumkur
- Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Technology
-Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology, Bangalore
-K.L.E. Society’s B.V. Bhoomaraddi College of Engineering & Technology, Hubli
-Bapuji Institute of Engineering & Technology, Davangere
-U B D T Davanagere
-NMAM Institute of Technology, Nitte
12th November 2014, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.E. college having 68% in Civil engineering?

Sir,
How can i get admission in IISc ,Banglore.For Btech/B.E in Electrical Engineering after the completion of Diploma,
in the 2nd year directly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?