23rd February 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Tata Motors, Kolkata for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?

Hello everyone
I am a student of B.Tech automobile engineering.
Me and my group want to do industrial
training in TATA motors Kolkata.
How to apply for industrial training in TATA motors kolkata????

25th February 2015, 05:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Industrial Training in Tata Motors, Kolkata for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?

There is no online provision to apply for training in TATA Motors, Kolkata. Hence you all need to apply offline by personally contacting the concerned branch of TATA Motors. You need to contact the HR department and talk to the HR manager or the officer-in-charge concerning the training opportunity in their branch. Get to know all the details of training programme offered by them and the application procedure. Follow the instructions of the concerned authority, fill the application form correctly, submit it before the stipulated date with the specified documents and demand draft of training fees. Lastly report at the specified venue on the commencement day of your training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?