15th March 2015, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Package of 4 months training in Abroad related to Hotel Management?

Hi I'm gururaj studying bhm I want to go for 4 month training in abroad what will be my package plz help
Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to do 6 months training of hotel management in abroad after completing 1 year
  2. Procedure to do 6 months Training in Abroad after completion of 1 year Diploma course in Hotel Management?
  3. How to do 6 months training in Abroad? I have completed 1 year diploma course in Hotel Management
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study Hotel Management course in Abroad?
  5. How to do Hotel Management after doing 6 months training?
  6. Job opportunities in foreign countries after Hotel Management course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  8. In which university I should take admission to study Post Graduation in Hotel Management in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  9. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  10. How to go abroad for on the job training for 6 months? I am from Pune
  11. How and where to do Hotel Management internship in Abroad?
  12. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  13. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  14. Job opportunities in Abroad for B.Sc(Hotel Management) student?
  15. Average and the minimum package after completing hotel management from IMH Delhi?
  16. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?
  17. Procedure to study Hotel Management course in Abroad for 12th student?
  18. List of universities which offer Bachelor of Hotel Management course in Abroad to 12th student? How can I get admission?
3rd January 2018, 03:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Package of 4 months training in Abroad related to Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi I'm gururaj studying bhm I want to go for 4 month training in abroad what will be my package plz help
Thanking you

Candidates can apply for internships or training in abroad countries online or through consultants available for this purpose. Candidates can apply for training in various abroad hotels online. They can also contact their seniors or college professors for help regarding internships/training in abroad countries. Candidates can find the details on the websites given below;

Go Overseas - Official Website

World Internships - Official Website

Go Abroad - Official Website

World Endeavors - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?