2nd January 2013, 10:55 PM
Pankaj Palta

How to do Hotel Management after doing 6 months training?

I want to do 6 month traing as i am do hotel managment.
Sir can u suggest where can do the my it and what is the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do industrial training or management training from a 5 star hotel?
  2. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to do 6 months Training in Abroad after completion of 1 year Diploma course in Hotel Management?
  4. What is the procedure to do 6 months training of hotel management in abroad after completing 1 year
  5. How to do Industrial Training from any 5 star hotel of Agra? I am a student of Hotel Management from Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism(Agra)
  6. How may I do Management Training Program from ITDC?What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done B.Sc in hotel management from SAMS IHM Varanasi
  7. What should I do to pursue industrial training in 4 or 5 star hotel?
  8. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  9. Six months Industrial Training Programme in any 5 Star Hotel for B.H.M 2nd year student?
  10. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  11. How to do B.Ed in Hotel Management? I have done ITI diploma in hotel management
  12. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure?
  14. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  15. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  16. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  17. What is the fee structure for DHMCT course? I have passed intermediate at an age of 19
  18. Eligibility criteria to join Pusa institute of hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?