10th October 2011, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do CS course being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing final year of M.Com?

i have cmplte his b.com in 2009 and in final year m.com(account&law group)
want to do cs, so tell me the process to admission in cs

10th October 2011, 08:31 PM
shweta1989

Default Re: Procedure to do CS course being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing final year of M.Com?

hi... can you please tell me CS stands for what??? after that i'll definitely help you...
10th October 2011, 10:06 PM
tejesh_09

Default Re: Procedure to do CS course being a candidate having completed B.Com and pursuing final year of M.Com?

Yes you can opt for CS course along with M.Com. It will be good option as this will enhance your growth. M.Com is a full time learning course while CS is a distance learning course, So there will no problem of time. GOOD LUCK.

Company Secretaryship course is divided into three sections. Foundation, Executive, and Professional Programme.

Admission can be sought round the year. Examinations are held twice a year, once in the month of June and again in December. Prospectus along with application form can be obtained on payment off INR 200 or INR 300 if obtained by post. In case of a post the student is required to pay INR 250 and INR 350 in case of courier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?