15th June 2010, 08:57 PM
pradnyayellurwar

Procedure to do PG degree from Pune University? I have done BSc Computer Science

i am pupil of B.Sc comp sci from SRTM nanded n i want to do my PG degree from pune university.so.which procedure i will follow

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Military after taking degree in BSc Computer Science from Pune University
  2. Which course is suitable to join after completing BSc Computer Science from Pune University?
  3. University offering Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to get admission in PH.D?
  4. MCM Is this a master degree related to computer science?
  5. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  6. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  7. CDAC course in Pune for M.Sc (computer science) student?
  8. How to get into research side with MSc Physics?
  9. Is there any other PG degree that can be done after BSc Computer Science except MCA or MSc? What qualifications are required for doing MS degree? Does MS degree require PG degree?
  10. What can I do after BSc computer science
  11. How may I get admission in Pune university for M.Sc course with science stream? What's the procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. Am I eligible for MCA in Pune University being a candidate having secured 48% in final year of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  13. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  14. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  16. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  17. Can I apply to study PhD in Computer Science in Pune University if secured 52.12% in Post Graduation? -- [New]
  18. Can I do B.Ed in science after doing BSc in Botany from Pune University and PG in sports science and nutrition from SNDT university Pune
6th February 2012, 11:30 AM
ronaldo_12

Default Re: Procedure to do PG degree from Pune University? I have done BSc Computer Science

First & foremost the elegibility criteria for admission in M.Sc. Computer Science, Pune University is 50% in B.Sc Computer

You must submit the application form attached with attested copy of your
1. Degree Certificate
2. 12th Marksheet
3. 10th Marksheet
4. Transfer Certificate

Also carry your originals along with you .

have a good time...tc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?