8th September 2011, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do Ph.D as part time?

Dear sir/Madam
I completed my M.Pharmacy in pharmaceutics. I did jod in pharamaceutical industry for 2 year as a FR&d scientist. Now i want to do Ph.d as part time. I am staying in abroad. what is procedure to do part time ph.d.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the the procedure follwoed for doing part time PHD enquiry from BHU?
  2. What is the procedure to do Ph.D after passing the JRF exam?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  4. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  7. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  8. Possibility to pursue Part Time Ph.D for MCA postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [New]
  10. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  11. Procedure of doing pat time PhD from IGNOU?
  12. What is the procedure to do Ph.D part time?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  14. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  15. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  16. Can I do part time PhD being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate of IGNOU?
  17. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  18. Does Noorul Islam university provide part time Ph.D in Chemistry? What is the procedure followed toe enrol?
9th October 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Ph.D as part time?

how to do part time Phd in malayalam
12th November 2011, 09:48 AM
anujthapar9999

Dear SIr,

Kindly send me the course package and list of universities/institutions taking candidates for admission to PArt Time Phd programme.

Regards

Anuj Thapar
Meerut
29th December 2011, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

Kindly Send me. I am a government school Teacher. I am completing M.A., M.Phil. in Tamil . I want to join P.Hd. in part time. What is the procedure to join P.hd.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?