24th March 2015, 07:01 PM
atabrez34

Procedure to do Training in NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir
I am Tabrez Alam, student of B.Tech
3rd year Mechanical Engineering from JNU, Jaipur.
Please tell me the procedure to do training in NTPC, Muzaffarpur?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur? I am a 3rd year diploma in electrical engineering student
  2. Training/Internship in NTPC Muzaffarpur?
  3. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training at NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  4. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  5. Procedure to be followed to do training in NTPC Muzaffarpur Bihar
  6. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  7. How can I take vocation training in NTPC at Bihar centre?
  8. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  9. Procedure to apply for Summer Training at NTPC being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Process of vocational training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur?
  11. Details of training in NTPC? Procedure of training?
  12. Details of training in NTPC? Procedure of training?
  13. Procedure of summer training in NTPC? How can I apply for it? I am a 2nd year mechanical engineering student
  14. Procedure and necessary steps to get summer training from NTPC?
  15. Detailed information and process to do Industrial Training in NTPC, Kahalgaon for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. Procedure to apply for training in NTPC? I am a student of Sharda University greater Noida
  17. Procedure to get summer training for 3rd year B.Tech students? How to apply in NTPC? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for one month Industrial Training programme in NTPC, Delhi for B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering) 3rd year student?
26th March 2015, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Training in NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir,
I am Tejaswi Raj Gupta from Bihar. I am studying in Annamalai University and I am doing B.E. mechanical engineering....sir I want to do internship in NTPC kanti..plz tell me the procedure for internship... Therefore I shall be really very obliged you for this..
5th April 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do Training in NTPC, Muzaffarpur for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?

Sir,
l am jitendra kumar from sitamarhi bihar.
l am student in global institute of technology jaipur &l am doing B- tech mechanical engineering
sir,l want to do internship....
therefor l shall be really thankfull to you fo this work.
5th April 2015, 06:33 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

NTPC stands for the National Thermal Power Corporation.

The power corporation located in Kanti in Muzaffarpur is called Kanti Bijliee Utpadan Nigam Limited. Also called Muzaffarpur Thermal Power Station.

In order to do summer training or internship from KBUNL, you need to follow the given steps:

Step 1: Application form for the training is out in last week of April or in May.

You need visit the power corporation and take application form from the HR department.

Honestly speaking, candidates with a reference in KBUNL is more preferred. If you know someone working in KBUNL, it will be more easier to get selected for the training.

Step 2: Complete the application form with full details.

It requires:

>>Affidavit for the period in which you want to do internship. For example either four weeks or six weeks.

>>Accidental insurance of one lakh rupees.

>>Training letter issued from your college.

>>Photograph

>>A person to introduce.

Step 3: Submit the application form to HR department.

You will be given a slip or called gatepass in KBUNL for the period in which you will do the training.
24th February 2016, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is Randhir, im from bihar samastipur and iam the student of BE mechanical engineering from chandigarh university ,punjab.and i want to training in NTPC ,plz sir tell me a procedure.plzz
3rd June 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is Praveen Kumar from Bihar and I am student of 3rd year b.tech mechanical engineering from AKU University I want to summer internship in NTPC. Sir tell me a procedure
9th April 2019, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am dharmendra Kumar from Bihar , Muzaffarpur..I am studying in RTU university and I am doing B.tech 3rd year electrical engineering...sir I want to do internship in NTPC kati... please tell me the procedure for really very obliged you for this
My mobile number -9110959307
Email id-dharmendrasgi007@gmail .com
18th May 2019, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I am MD TAUSEEF From Muzaffarpur (SMI),I am Studying In TERii College,And I am Doing Polytechnic 2nd Year ME Engg.i want to do Summer Training For Six Weak For Kati thermal power plant,
Sir Please Tell me the Procedure & Apply Procedure Send The Email :- [email protected]

Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?