23rd February 2017, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 11th at ODM, Odisha, Bhubaneswar? Fee structure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I want to take admission in 11th standard at ODM, Odisha, Bhubaneswar. Let me know the procedure and fee structure to get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in Sai International Bhubaneshwar for class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission and Hostel?
  2. Procedure of admission in class 11th? What is the fee structure for admission in class 11th?
  3. Fee structure and procedure of few CBSE 12th residential schools in Odisha
  4. List of residential CBSE schools in Bhubaneswar?
  5. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  6. List of CBSE schools available in Bhubaneswar for 11th standard?
  7. How to apply for 11th entrance exam of BHU? Fee structure with hostel fee for 11th and 12th? When application form will be out? -- [New]
  8. List of coaching classes for preparation of Odisha DET in Bhubaneswar?
  9. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc physics at IGNOU, Odisha
  10. How I can get admission in Rashtriya Military School? What is the procedure and fee structure followed?
  11. What is the fee structure for class 11 science including hostel fee per month?
  12. What is the fee structure of ODM public school
  13. How can I apply for admission for B.Tech ECE in Amity? Procedure for admission and fee structure?
  14. Fee structure of AMU for class 11?
  15. Procedure for admission into class 11th in Banasthali Vidyapeeth? Fee structure of 11th standard admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the admission fee of M.Tech program offered by IIT Bhubaneswar?
  17. What is the fee structure for admission in Bansal Coaching center Kota for biology student
  18. Fee structure for MBBS course as well as BDS course in Dr DY Patil Medical College, Pune? What is the hostel fee?
4th November 2019, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th at ODM, Odisha, Bhubaneswar? Fee structure to apply for it?

On which date the application form for 11th entrance examination will out !!
28th March 2020, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 11th at ODM, Odisha, Bhubaneswar? Fee structure to apply for it?

Want to know about entrance exam of 11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?