21st March 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission for M.Sc physics at IGNOU, Odisha

Sir, I want to take admission in MSc physics through distance education from IGNOU, Odisha. Please tell me the admission procedure and fees structure. Please give me all information.

23rd March 2017, 12:15 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for M.Sc physics at IGNOU, Odisha

In order to take admission to study M.Sc course in Physics at IGNOU, you must have to gain a Bachelors degree in the same.
Candidates those who have completed their B.Sc degree course in the same field from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the M.Sc degree course at IGNOU.
After the completion of the said course, apply at IGNOU to pursue M.Sc course.
Admission will be based on the marks scored in B.Sc course.
23rd March 2017, 11:25 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for M.Sc physics at IGNOU, Odisha

In order to pursue M.Sc Physics from IGNOU, you should have completed B.Sc in mathematics or physics/BE/B.Tech in applied physics/Radio physics and electronics/electronics/mechanical engineering etc. from a recognized college/university. With this eligibility you have to fill up the online application form of the institute. Then you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the institute itself. After qualifying the examination you have to submit the related documents with the fees and follow the further admission process as directed by the institute. The fees of M.Sc Physics at IGNOU may range in between Rs. 10,000/- to Rs 20,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?