13th October 2017, 12:51 AM
ec2c

Procedure to get admission for class 10th standard in Delhi or Noida CBSE schools?

My daughter is studying in class 9th og CBSE board school of Kota and next year I want to get admission at Delhi or Noida CBSE school in class 10th. because of my transfer. So, is it easy or not? Can someone please reply me back on this? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. List of CBSE schools in India which provide admission to 10th standard?
  2. Information about schools in Noida for admission in class 10th?
  3. Procedure of admission in 11th standard at CBSE schools in AP?
  4. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  5. Procedure to transfer in WBCHSE Board to study 11th Arts for a candidate who has secured 68.45% in 10th CBSE? List of schools which offers admission in Kolkata?
  6. What is the minimum age for admission in class 1 in CBSE affiliated schools of Delhi? -- [New]
  7. List of schools that give me admission in class 10th CBSE, India?
  8. List of schools with ranking available in Greater Noida and Laxmi Nagar, Delhi to take admission in 9th standard
  9. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  10. Procedure to change school for 10th standard CBSE board from Gujarat to Delhi ?
  11. List of best CBSE School for 11th & 12th standard? What are the procedure to take admission?
  12. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of CBSE Schools in Delhi for admission into 10th class
  14. What is the procedure for admission in class 10th standard of CBSE board?
  15. Which CBSE school is the best one in Patna for class 11th standard?
  16. Procedure to apply for higher secondary CBSE schools with hostel facility in Kolkata?
  17. Admission in CBSE affiliated schools of Navi Mumbai for 10th drop out?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Higher Secondary education at Delhi for 10th Bihar Board student?
9th December 2017, 10:20 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for class 10th standard in Delhi or Noida CBSE schools?

Admissions in 10th standard in Delhi or Noida CBSE schools are done only when there are vacant seats in 10th standard. To get admission in 10th standard in new school, you have to obtain the 9th standard marksheet along with Bonafide and Transfer certificate from your old school and submit it in new school and have to appear and qualify the admission test conducted by the school for getting admission in 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?