24th April 2013, 01:20 PM
ungfuking

Procedure to get admission in marine engineering in India?

what is the procedure for admission in marine engineering in india ? what is the minimum marks required for marine engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of Marine Engineering after class 12th?
  2. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  3. Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?
  4. Marine engineering undergraduate qualification requirements
  5. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  6. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  7. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  11. Complete details about Marine engineering course -- [New]
  12. Duration of Marine Engineering course? Best college and procedure for admission? How much will be the salary after completing?
  13. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  14. Which are the good colleges for PG Marine Engineering course? What is the procedure for admission and what are the job opportunities?
  15. How can I do PG in Marine engineering after completing Mechanical engineering? What's the admission procedure for the same? I'm in 4th year B.Tech(Mechanical engineering)
  16. What is the procedure for admission in marine engineering?
  17. Procedure to be followed after doing diploma in electronics engineering to choose marine engineering?
  18. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
15th September 2013, 01:04 PM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: Procedure to get admission in marine engineering in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ungfuking View Post
what is the procedure for admission in marine engineering in india ? what is the minimum marks required for marine engineering?
hai.........

Eligibility 2013 - B. S. Marine Engineering

The following criteria have to be met in order to be eligible for admission into the B.S. Marine Engineering degree programme at Tolani Maritime Institute:

Male candidates born on or after 1st September 1992 are eligible to apply for the 2013 batch. In accordance with Government of India guidelines, there is a two year age relaxation for female candidates and girls born on or after 1st September 1990 are eligible to apply for the 2013 batch.

Sex

TMI encourages the participation of both sexes without discrimination.

Marital Status

Only unmarried candidates will be considered.

Academic Qualifications

You must have successfully completed the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent with:

At least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (P C M), and
At least 50% marks in English either in Class X or Class XII

Physical Fitness

The Institute has laid down detailed minimum physical fitness and medical standards. The candidate has to meet these standards to qualify for admission. You are advised to have yourself medically examined by competent doctors before applying. This will ensure that you meet the minimum requirements, which in turn will avoid disappointment at a later stage.

all the best..........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?