22nd June 2010, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Which are the good colleges for PG Marine Engineering course? What is the procedure for admission and what are the job opportunities?

i have finished my Mechanical engineering,i want to do my post graduation in marine engineering.plz tell which the good colleges & wats the procedure of admission and job opportunities

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission, course fee and job opportunities in M.Sc Marine Biotechnology?
  2. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  3. How may I do Marine engineering after completing B.E(Mech)? What's the admission procedure? List of colleges near Mumbai providing the same course?
  4. Detailed procedure to get admission to study Master's in Marine Engineering in Abroad for B.E. student?
  5. List of few good colleges for marine engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I go for B.Tech after Diploma in Marine engineering? Scope after Marine Diploma?
  7. Procedure for admission in the following Marine Engineering Colleges? Date of sale of the forms?
  8. What are the steps to follow to do MS in Marine Engineering from colleges in Germany?
  9. Colleges offering MSc in Astrophysics? What is the admission procedure? Job opportunities after MSc?
  10. Colleges which are offering MSc in Astrophysics? What are the job opportunities?
  11. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  12. Information regarding Cut off marks to get admission for Marine Engineering in Tamil Nadu? Best Colleges offering Marine Engineering course?
  13. Can I pursue Marine Engineering from any College? Which Colleges in Indian offer Marine Engineering course and what is the eligibility criteria required for admission? -- [New]
  14. Is doing masters in marine engineering after completing engineering graduation worth from job prospective?
  15. Career opportunities after completing Marine Engineering course
  16. Which entrance exam should I write to pursue Marine Engineering? Procedure to be followed?
  17. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in M.E Marine Engineering after completion of B.E Mechanical egnineering?
  18. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
31st May 2011, 06:22 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for PG Marine Engineering course? What is the procedure for admission and what are the job opportunities?

Following are some of the good colleges for PG marine Engineering course:

Andhra University - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

National Institute of Technology Surathkal - Surathkal, Karnataka

Gujarat Technological University - Ahmedabad, Gujarat

Academy Of Maritime Education And Training - Chennai, Tamil Nadu

Taraporewala Marine Biological Research Station

To know about the admission procedure you can either contact these colleges or you can visit their website.
31st May 2011, 11:11 PM
united india

Default Re: Which are the good colleges for PG Marine Engineering course? What is the procedure for admission and what are the job opportunities?

Colleges/Institutes in India for Post Graduate in Marine Engineering are :

Academy of Maritime Education & Training (AMET University)
5107, H2, II Avenue, Anna Nagar
Chennai - 600 040

Tolani Maritime Institute
Talegaon - Chakan Road
Induri, Talegaon
Pune - 410 507

Berhampur University
Bhanja Bihar
Berhampur 760007

Goa University
P.O. Santa Cruz,
Teleigao Plataeu
Goa 403002

Andhra Pradesh University
Vishakapatman 530003

University of Chennai
Centenary Building
Chepauk
Chennai - 600005

Cochin University of Science and Technology
Cochin - 682022
19th June 2011, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

when will be SCI (SHIPPING CORP. OF INDIA) PUBLISHES THE VACANCIES FOR TRAINEE MARINE ENGG. FOR MECHANICAL ENGG GENERALLY???? PLS HELP ME OUT.....PRABHAKAR KAMBLE
1st August 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.e mechanical engineering can i do marine engineering if it is then can i know how many years the course for marine engineering and also i want to know the fee structure
4th September 2011, 05:16 AM
Unregistered

How much purcenteg in 12th iam tecking diploma in marin enginiaring and give me fee structure and realeted to college name
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?