25th August 2011, 04:19 PM
RANA HASSAAN

Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in medical university of Germany?

can i get admission in mbbs in a medical university of germany.kindly tell me in detail.........?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in medical university of Germany?
  2. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  3. List of medical(in English) institutions in Germany and their admission procedure for MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed procedure to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate of Nepal?
  5. Any medical college in Germany? What is the process of getting admission in Germany for MBBS?
  6. Requirements to study MBBS in Germany for a candidate who has secured 60% in F.Sc Medical?
  7. How can i do MBBS degree from Germany in lowest package?
  8. What's the admission procedure and fee structure for pursuing MBBS degree in Germany?
  9. Phd in Medical for Pakistani doctor in Germany?
  10. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  11. Admission procedure to study Medical undergraduate course in Germany for 12th PCB student? -- [New]
  12. Will there be any University in Germany offering Medicine?
  13. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  14. How may I do MD in Canada after completing MBBS from Germany?
  15. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
  16. How to join MBBS course in Tamil Nadu? Affiliation status of Dr.MGR Medical university? Admission procedure?
  17. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course? What is the fee structure and procedure?
  18. Is it possible to study MBBS in Germany for free?
20th September 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in medical university of Germany?

i want to take admission in germany
20th October 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in medical university of Germany?

procedure to get admission in mbbs in germany
18th December 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

fees and other formalities
29th January 2012, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by RANA HASSAAN View Post
can i get admission in mbbs in a medical university of germany.kindly tell me in detail.........?
Study MBBS in Europe with 1200 Indian Students

Opportunity to Study MBBS
At the
Most Reputed Government Medical University of Europe

Bukovinian State Medical University

http://www.thebsmu.com

Faculty & Student Ratio is 1:10
1200+ Indian Girls & Boys are studying.
First Medical University to follow ECTS.
Established in 1944, strong alumni worldwide.
Approved by MCI, WHO, ECFMG, ECM, FAIMER
Education Loan from nationalize banks can be avail.
Indian Mess with Indian Cook (Self cooking facility also available)
Number of students to this single university is increasing year by year.
Total English Medium , ( also listed in WHO as English Medium University)
Fully Recognized Government University, Under Health & Education Ministry.
Eligible to work in India, USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRALIA & Complete Europe.
Separate Hostel for Girls & Boys , Twin Sharing Rooms , Internet , Gym , Indoor Games
Unbelievably LOW Package. NO lump-sum payment-- Payment to be done semester wise in 12 installments

BSMU is most favorable study option for Indian students by all means

Admission Enquiry from students from all over India solicited. Contact us to know about our representative near you.

MENTOR EDUCATION & CAREERS
203-D, 2nd Floor, Payal Complex, Sayaji Gunj
Vadodara-390005 (Gujarat)

Ph: 0265- 6641411
Email: [email protected]

University website: http://www.thebsmu.com

Fulfill you MBBS Mission . . . log on to www.mbbsmission.com
5th August 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Please can you tell me what is the total cost of doing m.b.b.s in germany.thankyou
7th October 2012, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Sir i want take admission in german medical college for M.B.B.S
4th February 2013, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in medical university of Germany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please can you tell me what is the total cost of doing m.b.b.s in germany.thankyou
Please can you tell me what is the total cost of doing m..b.b.s in Germany.thank you
27th September 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Please can you tell me what is the total cost of doing m..b.b.s in Germany.thank you
13th August 2015, 02:18 AM
Unregistered

i have cleared 12th class with 84%.
what is the matter of 13th year of education in germany.
can anyone tell me that how can 8i get admission in Heidelberg University easily
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?