5th May 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana? Last date of submission of form for BSc course?

i wanna know the procedure to get admission in punjab agricultural university,ludhiana and also want to know the last date for submission of form for bsc

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of admission to B.Sc Agriculture in Punjab Agriculture University Ludhiana?
  2. Procedure to get admission for M.Sc in Chemistry in Punjab University? Last date to submit the application form for this? Will there any Entrance Exam be conducted for this?
  3. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?
  4. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Pathology in India
  6. M.Com correspondenc through Punjab university? Last date of form submission?
  7. Which colleges in India offer Ph.D in Food Science? When are the exams held?
  8. how to get admission in bsc in agricultural university of ludhiana? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of top colleges offering BSE Agriculture without entrance criteria in South India
  10. Is BSE Agriculture a good option after 12th?
  11. Last date of admission and other procedure of admission for M.Sc Chemistry in Punjab University? -- [New]
  12. How to get admission in BSc Agricultural 6 years program after passing 10th? My rank in AAI Test Ludiana is 153
  13. Can I take admission in Punjab University? What is the eligibility to take admission in Punjab Agriculture University, Ludhiana?
  14. Procedure to take admission in BSc honors in Maths in Punjab University
  15. Procedure to get the form for admission in MSc Zoology in Pau Ludhiana? Date of the exam and the syllabus?
  16. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  17. Procedure to do B.Ed course after BSc Mathematics? Last date of submission of forms?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Birsa Agricultural University for the course of BSc in forestry?
18th May 2011, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana? Last date of submission of form for BSc course?

Sir kya bsc ke admisson ke liye entrance exam hota hai
28th May 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana? Last date of submission of form for BSc course?

I done my 12th by biology subject in mp may i got admission in b.tech in agriculture in punjab agricultural university ?
8th June 2011, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i done my 12th by physics,chemistry and maths from delhi board may i got admission in b.tech(agr) in p.a.u
14th June 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

plz sir tell me what is the last date of bsc(food and technology) for admission.
THANX SIR
REGARDS SANDEEP KAUR
15th June 2011, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

I have applied for BSC (hons) Agriculture 6 years undergraduate course. I want to know the date of test and venue and roll numner.
21st June 2011, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

-i am going to ask after CET exam every body coming for interview or only selected student----what the procedure in agri--universty ludhiana
24th June 2011, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

respected sir, what procedure in adimission to b.teach agriculture ? Plz reply contact no- 8699995655
28th June 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

when will result of CET taken by punjab agriculture university for b,sc agri come?
29th June 2011, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir
i want to admistion in bsc. What is the procedure please reply
contact no.9463656631
12th July 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

what is the process for admission in this colleges
18th July 2011, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to admission in bsc agriculture......pls reply 9896325634
8th August 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana? Last date of submission of form for BSc course?
1st September 2011, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in M.SC.?
23rd September 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

SIR i want to admission in b.s.c. ag
sir kya ab bsc ag me admission mil jayga
Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana me
ap mujhe meri id[[email protected]] pe information de sakte hay
30th October 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

What is entrance test for bsc. Agriculture based upon and how many seats r there
25th December 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Procedure to get admission in Punjab Agricultural University Ludhiana? Last date of submission of form for BSc course?

dear sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i wanna know the procedure to get admission in punjab agricultural university,ludhiana and also want to know the last date for submission of form for bsc
6th January 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

I wanna know that what is the full procedure of admission in P.A.U Ludhiana and tell the last date for submission of bsc forms and fee criteria for SC students with marks percentage.
20th January 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw about the procedure for to take admission in punjab agriculture university for mtech in computer science....... can u pls tell me asap..... i need it urgentlyyy sirr..........
25th January 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

I have done Bsc in environment scince. Can i study Msc.ag in PAU?
29th January 2012, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

I wanna know that what is the full procedure of admission in P.A.U Ludhiana and tell the last date for submission of bsc forms
7th February 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to get admission in b.sc agriculture in PAU .....

thanks ...karanveer ..
6th March 2012, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

what about food science techonolgy
27th March 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to get admission in b.sc agriculture in PAU ........ Pardeep sidhu ph. 9876743461 plz reply.
27th March 2012, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

plz tell me how to get admission in b.sc agriculture in PAU............ph 9876743461 plz reply.
4th April 2012, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

12th April 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Sir kya bsc ke admisson ke liye entrance exam hota hai...?
22nd April 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

sir kya after 10th b.sc mien admn ho sakti hai
16th June 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

for admission in pau ludiana date for cet test 2012 pls tell me i m waiting
23rd June 2012, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

can we get admission in agricultural univeristy in ludhiana mank is 348
1st December 2012, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

which test after 2 in admission for bsc agriculture
8th December 2012, 12:14 PM
Rupinder Singh Jhajj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plzzz tell me how I get admission in B.Sc. Agriculture after +2 it is very important to me to get admission because my father is farmer and myself know about agriculture. Plzz send me some helpfull messages or mms on this number 8288820029 I will be waiting for your reply.............
24th February 2013, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to get admission in bsc agri after 10class and iwant to know
date of enterance exam date and my contact no. 9876060537
24th February 2013, 05:32 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

In order to get admission in Punjab Agricultural University, you need to go to the university in person.

You need to meet the officials in university and submit the application form for admission into different courses.

So fill the form in detail and submit as soon as possible.

Thank you,

All the best.
25th May 2013, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

what is syllabus of b. tech. food technology entrance exam??
28th March 2014, 08:25 AM
Unregistered

Sir, for applying for CET test BSC Hons we can choose our subject or not... Entrance exam for hons include only our subject or all the subjects for a non medical student... sir please rply at [email protected]...
17th March 2015, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

What is syllabus for entrance exam of BSC agricuture after 10 ? ....... can we have online forms of this exam if no then where will we get?
8th March 2016, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I want to apply for bsc agriculture in pau ludhiana. Which entrance exam I need to give for that? I want to know all the procedure of getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?