31st March 2015, 07:27 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission to study B.Sc(Chemistry) in Osmania University?

Sir,
Can you please tell me the
admission procedure for doing B.Sc
in Chemistry in Osmania University?
Kindly tell me about the procedure.
Thanks and regards.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for MBBS through NRI Quota in Osmania University and in other Minority Colleges?
  2. List of universities and procedure to study PhD in English in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. Procedure for admission in BCA 3rd year under Osmania University?
  4. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  5. What are the requirements and procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Osmania or any other Universities in Hyderabad?
  6. Can I take B.Com after taking commerce without Maths?
  7. Ph.D entrance computer science study material for Osmania University? Books to be referred?
  8. Procedure to apply for Ph.D in Osmania University?
  9. Can I study M.Tech in Osmania University or JNTU if secured 7000 rank in GATE-CSE being an OC student?
  10. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
  11. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  12. How to study chemical engineering in Osmania University Hyderabad? Is this curse better? How about the placements?
  13. Colleges from where I could do Msc. biochemistry after completing my Bsc. biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. When to get admission for M.Com course in Osmania University being a candidate having completed B.Com? Last date for getting admission to this course?
  15. What can I do before B.Com graduation?
  16. Queries related to MCA Admission process in India and Abroad
  17. Date of start of admission in Osmania University for B.Ed?
  18. When does the LLB counseling state in AP state? How many law colleges are there in Hyderabad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?