27th November 2011, 04:48 AM
Unregistered

When to get admission for M.Com course in Osmania University being a candidate having completed B.Com? Last date for getting admission to this course?

Dear madem
i have compleated my b.com in 2007 now i want o join the m.com from osmania university i need the details for it how can i join the m.com what is admission final date or entance exam last date for m.com pls. help me with u r good openion and details,
thank you mam
your's obediantly
s,mateen

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  2. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  3. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  4. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Nursing) in Osmania University for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th? Last date of application? -- [New]
  5. Criteria of getting admission in M.Phil and PhD? Streams through which student can get both M.Phil and PhD? Duration and fee structure to do this from Osmania University?
  6. How can I join M.Com through correspondence in Calicut university? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  7. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  8. How can I get admission to study M.Sc in Gauhati University if completed B.Sc from Osmania University?
  9. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  10. How may i join M.Com course through distance learning from Mumbai University? What's the fee structure and last date of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  12. Detailed admission procedure to study M.Phil for M.A.(Hindi) postgraduate of Osmania University?
  13. What is the last date of admission for Ph.D in Osmania University?
  14. Last date to get admission for M.Com course in Mumbai University? Required Documents to join this course?
  15. How to take admission for M.Com in Mumbai University? What is the fee structure?
  16. When will be the entrance exam for OU students?
  17. How to take admission in M.Com after doing b.Com in banking and insurance with 77%
  18. What is the date of M.Com admission? Fee structure of the M.Com course? Procedure for admission in INGO university for M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
14th December 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get admission for M.Com course in Osmania University being a candidate having completed B.Com? Last date for getting admission to this course?

eligibility for m.com
14th December 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When to get admission for M.Com course in Osmania University being a candidate having completed B.Com? Last date for getting admission to this course?

i have passed B.Com in in 2011. what is the eligibility conditions to join PG Dip. in Taxation and suggest some good colleges in Hyderabad area
14th December 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

my friend passed B.Com in 2011. What is the eligibility conditions for joining PG Dip. in Taxation at Colleges in Hyd. Pl. suggest some good colleges or institutes
24th December 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

HI MY SELF RITA I COMPLETED MY B.COM REGULARS FROM OSMANIA UNIVERSITY LET ME KNOW HOW MUCH PERCENTAGE IS REQUIRED TO PERSUME MY M.COM FROM O.U AND WHEN IS ENTERENCE EXAM FOR THAT IN 2012
22nd March 2012, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

hi this is laxman,i completed my degree(b.com) with 48 percentage ,can i have a chance to get admission in to M.B.A. pls answer me,i am belonging genral categery.
18th February 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

hi this is krishnaveni, i compleated my degree(b.com computer)with 67 percentage, can i have a chanceto get admissionin to M.Com please tell me entrance exam details.
11th June 2013, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

I have complete my B.com in the year 1984 with comp ertentaly from osmania university from A.v college evening Ganmal mahal hyderabad Now I am 54 years I am working accountant in private company pl give detail doing m.com can i eligible or not my reply me my e mail jagan vangala1957@g mail.com
23rd March 2014, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

my self waseem akram I have completed b.com in 2012 with 61% can I have chance to m.com plz tell me last date of entrance exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?