10th January 2015, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements and procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Osmania or any other Universities in Hyderabad?

I completed m.tech CSE ( 69%) i would like to pursue Ph.D from osmania or any university in Hyderabad let me know the requirements procedure and any other detailed information?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering PhD in Maths through regular or distance mode? Procedure involved in doing PhD?
  2. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission?
  3. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  4. Ph.D from Germany after M.S Pharmacy in India? Requirements for the same?
  5. Is it possible to do Ph.D abroad after M.Tech from Indian Universities? Requirements for studying in abroad universities?
  6. Requirements and top universities offering Ph.D in Pharmacy?
  7. In which universities of USA I can apply directly for PhD in Physics? What are their requirements?
  8. In which Universities I can get admission and what are the entry requirements for PhD in Physiology at USA?
  9. Universities offering Ph.D in Biotechnology?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  11. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  12. Am I eligible for any universities, NITs or IITs after scoring 3467 in GATE? Can I get in Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  13. How may I do Ph.D in political science or Management in Hyderabad?
  14. Can anyone enter into PhD course immediately after UG?
  15. What is the admission procedure to pursue Ph.D? Universities offering Ph.D?
  16. Syllabus of Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by JNTU and Osmania University?
  17. Eligibility for Ph.D without Masters degree -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to join PHD in Physics from USA? Foreign universities where GRE is not required?
16th January 2015, 10:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements and procedure to follow for doing Ph.D in Osmania or any other Universities in Hyderabad?

You have got the M.Tech degree with above 55% marks and that is absolutely fine for getting admission in a Ph.D program. You can apply for Ph.D entrance exam of Osmania University or any other University in which you want to get admission. If you perform well in the exam then you will get admission in a Ph.D program.

Candidates who have got NET/SLET/GATE score can apply for direct admission in Ph.D program without appearing for any entrance exam. Those who have M.Phil qualification or a teaching fellowship then also you are exempted from any entrance exam. Hence, you can take your decision according to your situation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?