14th July 2011, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?

i have completed my msc in chemistry from jahangirnagar university. i want study more in this subject in a university in canada. now what is the admission procedure and necessary requirement to admit in a university?
please guide me.
email address:[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope to get admitted in MSc in Chemistry? I have scored 55% in BSc Chemistry hons
  2. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  3. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  4. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  5. Percentage required and procedure to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry in JNU?
  6. How to obtain the form for MSc Chemistry? Procedure for admission and the cost of it?
  7. How to get admitted in food tech in JU after passing BSc in Chemistry? What is the admission procedure?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in M.Sc. Microbiology or Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc Chemistry externally?
  11. Procedure to get admission in DU with MSc chemistry? Which entrance exam to answer?
  12. Admission in MSc Chemistry in Fergussan College after doing Bsc Chemistry from AMU? Important dates for admission?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  14. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemsitry in distance mode? -- [New]
  15. Admission Procedure for M.Sc Chemistry being a candidate of B.Sc in Honors?
  16. Procedure of admission in M.Sc Chemistry at Punjab university?
  17. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  18. Can I join CS profession after completing MSc Chemistry from Agra University?
24th November 2011, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?

i am in Bsc.III,and i want more knowledge about admission procedure of Msc.in shivagi university.
4th January 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?

I am reading in B.Sc.(Hons in Chemistry) at K.N.College.Berhampore. I want to know about Admission procedure of M.Sc in chemistry at Jadavpur University in details.
25th January 2012, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

what is the process to take add. in m.sc chemistry
8th April 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to take admission for Msc chemistry this year in mumbai university i am working professional. Can i take admission and work at the same time. is there any consideration for working professional. is there any partime Msc chemistry course in mumbai university.kindly advice on proceed for further studies. kindly looking for positive reply.
14th May 2012, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure of admission to study MSC in maths for external student?
14th July 2013, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

i have 40% marks in chemistry theory so i can take admmission in msc in agra about me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?