1st June 2012, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

List of selected candidates for Open Challenge Test? I just gave the interview for TCS

I gave my interview in TCS on 21st april 2012 in gurgaon by open challenge test. Can i get the list of selected candidates.If yes,from where can i get this list.

1st June 2012, 07:58 AM
lav11

Default Re: List of selected candidates for Open Challenge Test? I just gave the interview for TCS

Hello friend,

Since you given test with TCS gurgaon, so, for the test result contact with that office only, because it is fully handl by that center only.
So, try for result with that center conly.

GudLuck!
11th March 2017, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of selected candidates for Open Challenge Test? I just gave the interview for TCS

Hi,I attended TCS ignite interview on 1st February 2017 at Cochin office.When will be the result publish?If I am not selected does they send rejection mail?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?