4th November 2011, 10:45 PM
ritualamadi

Age limit for government jobs? How can I prepare myself for government teachers job?

hi sir,

my age is now 28 i want to know what is the age limit for govt job and how can i prepare my self for govt teachers job...

14th November 2011, 05:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit for government jobs? How can I prepare myself for government teachers job?

The age limit for government jobs varies from state to state. In some state it is 30 + and in some it is 35. There are relaxations for girls in most of the states. You have to clear UGC NET or SET for qualifying for government teaching jobs. You should make good study plan for preparing for these tests. You should refer to old question papers and plan accordingly.
22nd February 2014, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Age limit for government jobs? How can I prepare myself for government teachers job?

Age limit for teaching jobs in government schools
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?