12th July 2017, 12:37 PM
Poonam bidla

Procedure to get E-certificate of UGC NET if username and password is lost?

Sir/Mam, I forgot my email id and password for UGC NET exam. How can I get my e certificate. I qualified ugc net. My roll no is 23005457. Could you send my certificate to my email id soon? Can you please guide me soon with the details? Thank you!

15th July 2017, 03:06 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get E-certificate of UGC NET if username and password is lost?

To generate E certificate of UGC NET just follow given below tips:

Visit the official website of UGC NET Click Here .

Submit roll number, date of birth and email id to generate OTP. With help of one time password, you can download your certificate.

If you still do not get your certificate then write to UGC on its official mail. Now UGC NET is conducted by CBSE.
17th June 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get E-certificate of UGC NET if username and password is lost?

Sir/Mam, I forgot my email id and password for UGC NET exam 2017. How can I get my e certificate. I qualified ugc net. My roll no is 64009934. Could you send my certificate to my email id soon? Can you please guide me soon with the details? Thank you
25th April 2019, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I my UGC NET exam certificate download after forgetting email id?
3rd November 2020, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir/mam I have lost my mobile so now I am use new mobile number and new email id... That's why I can't able to download my e- certificate...I am qualified in ugc net 2018 july... My roll number is 9000300....now my email I'd is [email protected] you send my ceritifate to my email I'd ? Thanking you
17th February 2021, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mam , I forget my email id and password for UGC NET exam July 2018. How can I get my e certificate. I qualified UGC NET. My roll no.is 79034705. Could you send my email id. Thank you.
24th February 2022, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

I have lost my ugc net roll number then how can I get my net certificate my email address is [email protected] that I have filled in that time in application form plz tell me
15th April 2022, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

I forgot my email id and password how can i find my application number %u2026 i have cleared net in july 2018 and my roll number is 66004050
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?