31st August 2017, 07:10 PM
Subhash kumar.

Procedure to apply for MBBS admission after completion of GNM course and working in Medanta medical hospital?

Procedure to apply for MBBS admission after completion of GNM course and working in Medanta medical hospital? I want to pursue MBBS after a long gap now, so can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How a GNM qualified person can get admission in MBBS?
  2. Procedure to do Internship from non Teaching Hospitals after completion of MBBS? Shall I have to do entire Internship in Hospital or only a part of it?
  3. Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is its fee structure and the colleges offering admission for MBBS after GNM? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any bachelor degree like MBBS after completing internship in RML hospital? Am I eligible for UPSC?
  5. Admission procedure in Hospital Management course? Need course fee details alongwith college names?
  6. Whether Narayana Medical College and Hospital offers MD(Hospital Administration)? -- [New]
  7. If i do BAMS in distance will I get equivalent certificate as regular BAMS degree?
  8. Admission procedure to study MD(Hospital Administration) in Narayana Medical College and Hospital?
  9. Can I get direct admission in M.Sc after GNM completion?
  10. Procedure of doing intership from Government hospital after completing MBBS from a private medical college?
  11. What is the procedure to do MBBS after completing GNM
  12. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of GNM?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in MBBS after completing GNM?
  14. How to become a Doctor with 85% in 10th and 75% in 12th IGCSE?
  15. Can I do MBBS after completion of GNM?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue MBBS after completing GNM course? How can I apply for the course?
  17. How to take admission in medical college for MBBS course after HS examination? Procedure and fee structure?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for GNM nursing after completion of ANM nursing course in private unrecognised institute?
2nd September 2017, 07:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MBBS admission after completion of GNM course and working in Medanta medical hospital?

MBBS stands for Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. The admission in MBBS course in medical colleges is given on basis of all India entrance exam called National Eligibility cum Entrance Test conducted by CBSE for MBBS and BDS admissions.

The eligibility criteria for NEET exam is that candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board with PCB subject group and should have scored at least 50% marks in board exam. The age limit is 17-25 years calculated on 31st December of year of exam.

Being a nurse, if you meet above eligibility criteria for NEET exam then you can apply for exam and clear it to get admission in MBBS course. Notification for 2018 exam will be released in month of December, 2017.
3rd September 2017, 12:34 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for MBBS admission after completion of GNM course and working in Medanta medical hospital?

To get admission in MBBS course in any government or private college you have to appear and qualify in NEET examination conducted by CBSE.

There is no lateral entry in the course. The required eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed 12th with PCB as main paper and have scored minimum 50%.

The minimum age limit is 17 years where as no maximum age limit to appear in examination.

So, you can appear in examination and after qualifying in examination will be eligible to get admission in colleges on the basis of rank.

For detail information about NEET examination visit at www.cbseneet.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?