4th November 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for studying MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Hello,
I am doing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering. I want to apply for MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Kindly tell me how I can apply for this course? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  2. Admission procedure and cost of studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Specializations offered in B.Tech at this institute?
  3. How can I study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology with scholarship?
  4. Procedure to study B.E. in Chemical Engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  5. What to do to take admission in masters in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Tips to prepare for MIT entrance exam?
  7. How to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology
  8. Information about Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Massachusetts Institute Of Technology to study B.Tech?
  10. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Fee structure of this course in MIT?
  11. Admission procedure to study MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for B.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in 2nd year student?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in Massachusetts Institute of Technology for a candidate who secured 76%, and 84% in 10th and 12th respectively of MP Board?
  13. Is there any scope for job at Lamborghini after post graduation from Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  14. What is the course available for hotel management?
  15. List of top colleges of India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get admission to study MS program in Massachusetts Institute of Technology if scored 57 marks in TOEFL and 34 marks in GRE?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in SAT to study B.Tech in Massachusetts Institute of Technology? Private Tutor for preparation of SAT?
  18. Which course is good for a job in bank?
14th November 2015, 11:03 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for studying MS in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?

Procedure to get admission in MS course in MAssachusetts Institute of Technology :-

- Appear in GRE and TOEFL.
- Score very high marks in both these entrance exams - GRE : 315+ and TOEFL : 100+.
- Apply online in MIT, USA.
- Make good resume and strong statement of purpose.
- Perform well in the interview round conducted by MIT, USA.
- And you can get admission call from MIT, USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?