30th January 2016, 09:59 AM
Nithyanandam.L

Procedure to get PG admission in Abroad after B.Sc Biotechnology?

I'm doing my Bsc. Biotechnology in Chennai. I want to study my PG course in abroad so can any one please tell me the procedure to get admission. If any entrance exams is must...can you pls tell me that also.....

Related Questions:
  1. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  2. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  3. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  5. What is the procedure to study MSc biotechnology abroad?
  6. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same?
  7. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  8. Best university to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  9. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  10. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  11. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do the research in biotechnology in abroad?
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in BSc biotechnology?
  14. How may I do my M.S in Biotechnology from Abroad? List of universities offering such course? I've secured 85% marks
  15. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  16. How to do MS in abroad after doing BSc in Biotechnology?
  17. How to get jobs in abroad in research field after completing MSc Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?