2nd June 2011, 07:46 PM
jasmeet11.kr

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course in IP university? Date of admission and duration of the course?

I am jasmeet kaur, doing m.a in punjabi from hans raj college, i want to take admission in b.ed from i.p. University, so i want to know the eligibility criteria for b.ed in i.p. University and the date of admissions and duration of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  2. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  3. How may I get the details like eligibility criteria, fee structure, course duration, entrance exam date etc for taking admission in Ph.D course in Mumbai University?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  5. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Nuclear Medicine Technology?
  7. Date of Ed-CET Exam of this year? Duration of B.Ed course? Syllabus for this Exam? Top Colleges in Visakhapatnam for B.Ed course?
  8. Which are the colleges in Patiala offering B.Ed course? What is the criteria for admission?
  9. Names of the universities offering LLB course? Eligibility criteria and duration of the course?
  10. Syllabus for entrance test of CDAC Hyderabad? Which course is suitable for me?
  11. What is the procedure to follow to become a school teacher after completion of B.Tech degree? -- [New]
  12. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  13. Previous years question papers of Animal Husbandry and Vet science of RAS exam?
  14. Duration of B.Ed course? When will the forms be available to join this course?
  15. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
  16. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course?
  17. Last date of submission of CS form? What is the duration of CS course? Is there any percentage limit for admission in CS? Eligibility criteria and total fees of CS course?
  18. Procedure for admission in C.Dac Bangalore? What is the eligibility criteria? Fee structure and duration?
9th July 2011, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course in IP university? Date of admission and duration of the course?

tis elegbilty

what is the eligibilty for b.ed. in ip university
21st July 2011, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course in IP university? Date of admission and duration of the course?

b.com(pass) students can do b.ed from ip university?
31st July 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the eligibility criteria for doing b.ed from Indraprastha university?
1st August 2011, 12:40 AM
rana2011
Banned

for doing b.ed from Indraprastha university you have to passed your graduation degree with minimum 58% marks from any recognise univercity>

Thanks!
1st August 2011, 05:37 AM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasmeet11.kr View Post
I am jasmeet kaur, doing m.a in punjabi from hans raj college, i want to take admission in b.ed from i.p. University, so i want to know the eligibility criteria for b.ed in i.p. University and the date of admissions and duration of this course?
The minimum qualification required to appear in an entrance exam is having 50% marks in bachelor's degree.
The duration for the B Ed course is of one year but it likely to increase .......

B Ed exam date shall be conducted on 1 June 2011 and the declaration of the B Ed results will be announced on 10 June 2011.
29th August 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

i want to know the bsc nursing can eligible for Bed course
5th September 2011, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

master degree is compulsory for b.com pass student
23rd September 2011, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

hi i m reena and i m 30 yrs old i have done MA in political science from ignou i want to know that am i eligible for bed course
27th September 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Is a BBA or MBA or both eligible for B.Ed. in I.P. University
27th October 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

i have done MA(ECO) n nw want to do b.ed from ip but my graduation aggregate is not 50%...can i pursue B.ED from ip??
4th November 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

plz let me know MCA student is eligible for b.ed
17th November 2011, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

i can score 40% in B.A. and now want to admission in B.ed.so pls tell me the suitable college
25th November 2011, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

I did my graduation BA PASS from Delhi university but my aggregate is'nt 50%.So m i eligible to do b.ed frm I.P university?
6th January 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Hi I have done B. SC (IT) from Sikkim Manipal University with 70 %. Am I eligible for B. ED Computer Science.

If Yes,
Please help me with the list of different universities providing the same course.
Please tell me the documents required if the course is available in IP university.
I am going to be 29 years old this month only; If there is any age limit for B.ed Course please let me know about the same.
6th January 2012, 11:57 AM
Oracle 27

The Guru Gobind Indraprastha University is reognized by the UGC.

Guru Gobind Indraprastha University offer many courses .

Yes ,there is entrance test (CET) for applying in the B.ED in IP university.

Seats Available - 2000 in all the colleges run by IP.

Minimum Eligiblity for B.ED.

Graduation from recognized university with atleast 50% marks for applying for CET examination for B.ED.

Examination Syllabus

1.english comprehension

2.mental ablity

3.reasoning

4.general awarness

5.aptitude for teaching

PROCEDURE FOR ADDMISSION

1. collect the form for entrance exam from designate branches in delhi or outside dehli.

(list avaible in website given below in this post)

2.submit the form before the time elapse.

3.you will get admit card for the CET exam for B.ED.

4.clear the exam and score well .

5.There will be counselling/ admission after the clearance of examination.

for further information

visit website IP www.ipu.ac.in
6th January 2012, 04:10 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

The Guru Gobind Indraprastha University is reognized by the UGC.

Guru Gobind Indraprastha University offer many courses .

Yes ,there is entrance test (CET) for applying in the B.ED in IP university.

Minimum Eligiblity for B.ED.

Graduation from recognized university with atleast 50% marks for applying for CET examination for B.ED.

Examination Syllabus

1.english comprehension

2.mental ablity

3.reasoning

4.general awarness

5.aptitude for teaching

PROCEDURE FOR ADDMISSION

1. collect the form for entrance exam from designate branches in delhi or outside dehli.

(list avaible in website given below in this post)

2.submit the form before the time elapse.

3.you will get admit card for the CET exam for B.ED.

4.clear the exam and score well .

5.There will be counselling/ admission after the clearance of examination.

for further information

visit website IP www.ipu.ac.in
19th January 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i have done b.b.a from distance learning with 70% ..am i eligible for b.ed in ip university?
29th January 2012, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

if anyone belong to sc(schedule caste) get any concession in percent age as is 45% so 5% concession in entrance-exam.
3rd February 2012, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,madam.....i hv done my graduation with 48% n pursuing post graduation and hv scored60%....m i eligible to fill ipu form for B.ED???
8th February 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

m a graduate in english literature (hons) from delhi univ with 49.5% mrks and 62% in m.a. eng literture... am i eligible to fill ipu form for b.ed fpr pgt level
18th February 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com.....am i eligible for ipu b.ed entrance test?
27th February 2012, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

hi, i m in BA final year from DU...........May i fill the form of b.ed. now, or will have to wait till the completion of my graduation?
9th August 2012, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

I hv done pol sci (h) from du nd i got 50% .is i m eligibil for b.ed . Plzz tel me
25th November 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

i have done bba from ip university...am i elegible for b.ed? pls reply
[email protected]
8th December 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i got 49% in b.com. am i eligible for b.ed from I P University
15th December 2012, 12:31 AM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course in IP university? Date of admission and duration of the course?

Hi Friend,

ligibility criteria for B.Ed course in IP university:

The minimum qualification required to appear in an entrance exam is having 50% marks in bachelor's degree.

There is entrance test (CET) for applying in the B.ED in IP university.

Cool Thanks..
16th December 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam,
m kanika kindra pursuing final year of my graduation from satyawati coolege.I want to know that when we have to get registered for the entrancxe of b.ed from ip university and how?
24th March 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

hi sir /mam
i want to know that i m pursuing bcom (final yr ).i m eligible for taking d entrnce of b.ed
4th April 2013, 10:26 AM
nitika7

i got 49.94% in commerce graduation can i eligbile for CET..can i write it 50% plez reply fast last datd so near
4th April 2013, 10:29 AM
nitika7

i got 49% in commerce graducation can i attempt CET exaam plez guide me
4th April 2013, 10:34 AM
nitika7

i got 49.94%in graduation can i attempt CET entrance for b.ed conduct by ip
4th April 2013, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

hi sir/mam
i juzt wana know ,actually i have done BCA ,so i jzt need to confirm dt can i go for b.ed entrance exam form ip university.plz reply ASAP
6th April 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.com
pass for DU and my score 45 perc
ent so please tell me i do B.ed
7th April 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have done B.com...
Can I apply for B.ed?
3rd June 2013, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

cn u pls name the list of colleges pursuing b.ed??
8th January 2014, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

If i have done btech... can i pursue b.ed
nd wat is d eligibility criteria.
where and when do v get or entramce forms from??
28th January 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

is the b.com graduate students can apply for b.ed entrance in ip university
16th June 2014, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

i have done masters thru distance learning...what document to be submitted for registration in b.ed form ip university. i got 441 rank
30th January 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

sir i have do b.com and i score 49.7 marks in graduation can i do b.e.d from ip university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?