3rd May 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join CBI for girls? What is the exam date?

sir. what is the procedure to join cbi for girls? i also want to know designation & rank for girls after joining, exam date of cbi every year.

15th September 2015, 09:37 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join CBI for girls? What is the exam date?

CBI stands for the Central Bureau of Investigation. Yes, you can apply for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level exam for sub inspector posts in Central Bureau of Investigation.

Eligibility criteria for the SSC CGL exam:

**Graduation or bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates can also apply for the exam.

**The age limit for candidates of general category is 21-30 years. Candidates of OBC and SC/ST category can get upper age relaxations upto three years and fives years respectively.

Entrance test consists of Tier I, II and personal interview.

You will join as Sub Inspector in CBI if you clear the all tests. Important dates for the year 2015 is over now.
29th November 2019, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join CBI for girls? What is the exam date?

When cbi notification release in which website we have to seen that notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?