12th July 2011, 04:32 PM
shagun29deshwal

Can girls join CBI? When will the forms be available?

sir i want to know that, can girls also join the CBI? and when will forms comeand where?

13th July 2011, 12:58 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Exclamation Re: Can girls join CBI? When will the forms be available?

Central bureau of Investigation i.e CBI is Government undertaking best Inquiring Agencies in India.

Joining into CBI is through CGPE i.e Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam which is Conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission Board) Every Year.

Requirements for Joining CBI or Eligibility Critiera :-
Eligibility

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagun29deshwal View Post
sir i want to know that, can girls also join the CBI?
Educational Qualification :- You must be Graduation courses in Criminology For making Yourself Eligible For CBI. For Graduation in Criminology in Different University in India you must be 12th passed. Yes Girls are also permissible i.e they can also join CBI by writing CGPE conducted by SSC.

Quote:
and when will forms comeand where?
This Exam is held Once a year which is in the Month of February.

Pattern Of the Exam consists of Part I and Part II

In part I it consist of Paper I and Paper II which is of 400 Marks Total.General Test is 200 marks and English Language is of 200 Marks.

In Part II
it consists of Interview which is of 100 Marks Total.

In order to Get into CBI you need to Clear both the parts individually. CBI Official Website

*End*
13th July 2011, 07:49 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can girls join CBI? When will the forms be available?

hi dear
yes you can appear CBI exam which is conducted by SSC .
for this you have to be an a graduate from a recognized university .........
this exam is held in the month of feb last week or mar first week ...

for more details you can visit the official website of CBI
good luck...........
13th July 2011, 01:11 PM
sanjeev26

yes you can do. for joining you need to complete your graduation in criminology:-

CBI recruits Sub-inspectors through the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), i.e. To join CBI You need to give SSC exam which you can check in employment news and other leading dailies. There are two parts of the exam first part is written test including English which is 400 marks in which you need to secure minimum 200 marks. Second round is interview which have 100 marks.
13th July 2011, 01:13 PM
sanjeev26

yes you can do. for joining you need to complete your graduation in criminology:-

CBI recruits Sub-inspectors through the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), i.e. To join CBI You need to give SSC exam which you can check in employment news and other leading dailies. There are two parts of the exam first part is written test including English which is 400 marks in which you need to secure minimum 200 marks. Second round is interview which have 100 marks.
15th July 2011, 11:15 PM
fazlu
Member+

yes girls are eligible by SSC.To join CBI You need to give SSC exam which you can check in employment news and other leading dailies. There are two parts of the exam first part is written test including English which is 400 marks in which you need to secure minimum 200 marks.
19th July 2011, 10:14 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagun29deshwal View Post
sir i want to know that, can girls also join the CBI? and when will forms comeand where?
dear friend,

How to become a CBI officer -

To become a CBI officer, then you have to appear the exams conducted by UPSC. And This exams is held generally once a year for the post of Sub-Inspectors of Police in Central Bureau of Investigation and the application forms and other particulars are published in the Employment News in the month of October.

Eligiblity -

If you have completed your bacholar degree, then you are eligible for appear in this exams. But your age is between 20 to 25 years.

Yes , you are eligible for CBI exam.

All the best.
16th April 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

wht is the hight requre
3rd May 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

i have completed graduation in BCS. CAN I JOIN CBI?
19th September 2015, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I wanted to know that a girl of Btech back ground can attempt for CBI ,if ok then what is the pattern . Can you please explain sir.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?