12th June 2011, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?

what is the procedure to join marrine engineering after b.e.(mech)? what is the fees structure and course duration?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
  2. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  3. Duration of marine engineering course? What is the fee structure of it?
  4. Scope, placement, duration, fee structure and education loan facility for studying Marine engineering?
  5. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  6. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  7. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  8. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  10. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
  11. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  12. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure?
  13. What are subjects in Marine Engineering and Fee structure of the universities? -- [New]
  14. Colleges/Institutes which offer Marine Engineering? Procedure of admission and their fee structure?
  15. Fee structure to join Marine Engineering?
  16. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it?
  17. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  18. Which are the top Marine Engineering colleges in Mumbai? Fee structure of the B.Tech course?
12th July 2011, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?

i am avinash completed b.tech mechanical.how could i approach for merchant navy.
27th July 2011, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?

hello sir. I am SOURABH RAI & i am doing be from ngp university from mechanical branch & want to join marine engineering ..but i dont know how to join any institute & what is the procedure ,,,,plzzzzz help.
29th August 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

hello i am pratik studying in third year mechanical engineering course so what is the criteria to take addmission for marine engineering course and duration of this course
25th September 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

i am santosh kumar studying in third year mechanical engineering what is process for admision in marin engineering please tell me
6th November 2011, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

sir I'm somanath ......what is the procedure to join marrine engineering after b.e.(mech)? what is the fees structure and course duration?
7th November 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

how to get admission for marine engineering
3rd May 2012, 09:02 PM
BIKARANT RAI

hi,
Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?

what is the procedure to join marrine engineering after b.e.(mech)? what is the fees structure and course duration?

thanking you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?