18th January 2012, 12:10 PM
twinkle_verma

Do I fall into the category of reserved seats for Delhi residents?

i've given my 10th board exam (CBSE) from New Delhi... and im gonna give 12th board exam (AISSCE) from another state and i want to give Delhi-PMT! Do i fall in the category of reserved seats for delhi residents???

Related Questions:
  1. Do I fall in the criteria of reserved seats for Delhi residents? I have given 10th CBSE board exam
  2. Would I considered under state reserved categories for Delhi PMT? I have done my 10th(CBSE) from Delhi and 12th from(AISSCE) from another state
  3. What is the OBC quota percentage give for history hons?
  4. Can a candidate from Delhi school get a seat among 85% reserved seats for offline AIEEE examination? Should I go for online AIEEE?
  5. Can i get admission in KIIT after scoring 18315 rank in KIITEE? Which branch would I get? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What's the reservation system for Delhi Medical Colleges?
  7. Relaxation for diploma course in AIME for SC students?
  8. Reservation in merit or admission of Ph.D entrance for handicapped students -- [New]
  9. Rank required in AIEEE to get admission in good engineering government institute?
  10. Number of seats available in Katuri Medical College for reserved and non reserved category?
  11. Am i eligible to write the KCET exam if I am from Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Number of seats reserved for PD category in IITs?
  13. M.Com forms for DU? since my percentage is low can I take admission through sports quota there?
  14. Procedure for outside state students to get into DCE? Last date to fill the application forms?
  15. Will my daughter be considered as local or non local for engineering college admission in Hyderabad if she studied her primary to inter at Vizag?
  16. How many seats are there for MBBS course in West Bengal JEM? How many seats are there for reserved category of SC in JEM?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for commerce stream in 11th class? How much is the cutoff and how many reserved seats for Delhi students?
  18. How many seats are reserved for OBC category students in TANCET counseling?
3rd May 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do I fall into the category of reserved seats for Delhi residents?

THE 85% RESERVATION OF DELHI STUDENTS IN ENGINEERING COLLEGES IS ON THE BASIS OF DOMICILE OR PASSING 12TH EXAM.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?