11th January 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join Marine engineering course?

i want the total procedure to join marine engineering and steps to go for it?

Please help

Related Questions:
  1. What are the procedure to join marine engineering after mechanical engineering
  2. Procedure to join Marine Engineering after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  3. Procedure to join marine engineering? Do we have to fill any forms?
  4. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  5. Will I be able to join marine engineering with 65% in 12th? What is the fee structure?
  6. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  7. How to join Marine engineering course after studying 12th? How to get scholarships to attend marine engineering?
  8. Qualifications required to join Marine Engineering? Can I join it after ECE?
  9. What is the procedure to join the Marine after completion of Mechanical Engineering?
  10. What is the procedure to join marine engineering in IIT after completing B.E Mechanical
  11. How to join PG course in marine engineering after my UG? Which institute is best to study marine in India? Is there any entrance exam for marine engineering?
  12. Procedure to join Marine engineering course?
  13. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after marine engineering? I am a 12th class pass student with PCM
  15. What is the procedure I need to follow to join in marine engineering after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  16. How to join marine engineering after completing mechanical engineering?
  17. Procedure to be followed for Marine Engineering? Is there any entrance exam?
  18. Am I eligible to join Marine engineering after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
12th January 2011, 04:19 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join Marine engineering course?

First of all you need to clear your 12th standard in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Thereafter you need to select the institute you would like to join. Most of the institutes would either conduct their own test or consider the scores of AIEEE. You will need to appear for this test as a good score is needed to get admission to good institute. Also you should have at least 50% in 12th to be eligible for appearing for the test.
2nd February 2011, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after 12th class for become a marine engineer? please tell me sir. will you inform me on [email protected]
11th March 2011, 02:22 PM
sachin2places

Hello............Here are the complete eligibility details-
10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry group & atleast 50% marks in English and 17-20 years of age at the time of entry for B.E. and B.Sc.
B.E. Mechanical Engineering Degree with 50% marks in Final year examination and 50% marks in English in SSC/HSC or B.E 1st year conducted by the board or any University and below 24 years at the time of entry for the graudate mechanical marine engineering course.
Candidate should be physically fit for sea service under standard norms, with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.
If you are eligible then fill the form of IMUCET.If you qualify in it then you'll get IMU colleges for marine engineering.Visit www.imu.tn.nic.in.
ALL THE BEST
28th March 2011, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to admission in marine engineering after computer diploma
15th December 2011, 06:55 PM
neo-rocks

hi dear,

12th class equivalent with minimum 60% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry group & atleast 50% marks in English and 17-20 years of age at the time of entry for B.E. and B.Sc.

B.E. Mechanical Engineering Degree with 50% marks in Final year examination and 50% marks in English in SSC/HSC or B.E 1st year conducted by the board or any University and below 24 years at the time of entry for the graudate mechanical marine engineering course.

Candidate should be physically fit for sea service under standard norms, with eyesight 6/6 with no colour blindness.

If you are eligible then fill the form of IMUCET.If you qualify in it then you'll get IMU colleges for marine engineering.Visit

THANKS
17th December 2011, 02:07 PM
pradosh998
Member+

There are courses available
Indian Maritime University announced admissions to the following Courses
a) 3 year B.Sc. Nautical Science at T. S.Chanakya, Navi Mumbai

b) 4-year B. Tech. (Marine Engineering) at Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Kolkata & National Maritime Academy, Chennai

c) 3-year Polyvalent B.Sc. (Maritime Science) at Marine Engineering & Research Institute, Mumbai

d) 4 year B. Tech. (Naval architecture & Ocean Engineering) at National Ship Design & Research Centre, Visakhapatnam,
19th July 2013, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

am aged 21 mbbs dis continued student can I study marine engineering ? is there any way ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?