5th August 2017, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join NCC from a different institute while doing diploma in electrical engineering?

Procedure to join NCC from a different institute while doing diploma in electrical engineering? Can you please let me know the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
5th August 2017, 05:18 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to join NCC from a different institute while doing diploma in electrical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Procedure to join NCC from a different institute while doing diploma in electrical engineering? Can you please let me know the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Candidate in NCC(National Cadet Corp) both male and female candidates are allowed to apply.The NCC is divided into two divisions and are as follows:-

1). Junior Division:-

>> Candidate age must be in between 13 to 18 years.

>> Both male and female candidates are allowed to apply.

>> In junior division enrollment period of candidate is 2 years.

2). Senior Division:-

>> Candidate age is in between 19 to26 years.

>> In senior division candidate enrollment period is 3 years.

>> Both male and female are allowed to apply.

Eligibility to Apply for NCC:-

>> Applicant must be Indian citizen.

>> Candidate must studying in Educational Institute.

>> Candidate must be physically and mentally fit according to NCC standards.

>> Candidate must bear a good character.

Procedure to Apply for College Students:-

>> College student can apply for the senior division through officer commanding the unit.

>> As a application process candidate have to fill up and sign statement form.

>> After applying candidate is verified by commanding officer so that candidate fulfil the eligibility condition.

>> After verification process a medical exam carried out if candidate declared fit in the exam then he/she will be the part of NCC unit. If candidate fails to Clear medical exam then he/she will declared as unfit that means not able to join NCC.

Good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?