28th April 2015, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to join NCC for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 4th semester student?

Sir,
I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in 4th semester in Bangalore. I want to join NCC but I didn't get an opportunity. And now I got to know that there is a NCC Training camp in M.E.I Polytechnic Bangalore, Karnataka. Can I join there? Is there anything that I have to do to join NCC?

Related Questions:
  1. How to make my career in Defense? I am a student of 4th semester mechanical engineering student
  2. Should I apply for NCC-C through Headquarter to join SSB being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) student? -- [New]
  3. List of companies offering six weeks Industrial Training programme in Kolkata for diploma in Mechanical Engineering 4th semester student?
  4. Am i eligible to join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering in 4th semester?
  5. How may I apply for training in SAIL, Bokaro? I am pursuing diploma(In 4th semester) degree with mechanical stream from Punjab board of education
  6. Mechanical Industries which offer Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Gujarat?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in B.Tech(Marine Engineering) for Diploma student?
  8. Summer training in Maruti or Mahindra for 4th semester Engineering (Mechanical) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  10. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Training in PSU for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  12. Industries offering Vocational Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student in Bihar?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Godrej and L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  14. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  15. Last 6 years papers of Diploma in Mechanical 1st and 2nd semester?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to get scholarship for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd semester student?
  18. Which are the programmes for mechanical engineering in HAL? Is there any vacancy for 2nd year students?
1st May 2015, 01:01 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to join NCC for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 4th semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in 4th semester in Bangalore. I want to join NCC but I didn't get an opportunity. And now I got to know that there is a NCC Training camp in M.E.I Polytechnic Bangalore, Karnataka. Can I join there? Is there anything that I have to do to join NCC?

To join in NCC you need to write the NCC Special Entry exam. The eligibility needed for applying for the exam is mentioned below:

Eligibility Needed for NCC Special Entry:

-> The candidate should have a citizenship in India

-> The age limit needed is 19-25 years.

-> The martial status states that only unmarried/male candidate can apply.

-> The educational qualification needed is candidate should have completed a bachelor degree from a recognized university with at least 50% aggregate.

-> Even final year candidates can apply for the exam.

The candidate who satisfies all these above mentioned criteria is eligible for applying.
28th August 2017, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to join NCC for Mechanical Engineering Diploma 4th semester student?

I'm studying b.tech 3rd year mechanical engineering in jntua I'm interested to join nss how to join that please suggest me sir .....
3rd June 2021, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

I am studying Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in 4th semester . I want to join NCC but I didn't get an opportunity. And now I got to know that there is a NCC Training camp in M.E.I Polytechnic Nagpur. Can I join there? Is there anything that I have to do to join NCC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?