27th September 2016, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Navy after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I complete my diploma from electrical engg.after 10 . now i want to join navy
How can i join after diploma?
What is the procedure, age limit and salary
Please give a reply..

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Merchant navy after completion of Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  2. Eligibility to join Merchant Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering 1st year student?
  3. How can I get a job in Navy after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  4. Procedure to join Merchant Navy after Diploma in Electrical engineering?
  5. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
  6. Eligibility to join Indian Navy for Diploma in Electrical Engineering candidate?
  7. Scope of join Merchant Navy for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  8. Can I join Merchant Navy after completing Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  9. Procedure to join Merchant Navy for Electrical Engineering Diploma student?
  10. Is it possible to join MErchant Navy after completion of Diploma without 12th?
  11. Am I eligible to join Navy after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  12. Procedure and eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) for ECE Diploma student? Percentage required in Diploma to get admission?
  13. How to join Indian Navy after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  14. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  15. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I join Indian Navy after completing diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  17. How to join Merchant Navy being a Diploma Electrical Engineer with 2 years of Power experience?
  18. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
2nd October 2016, 03:07 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Navy after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

You can join Indian Navy after completion of diploma in electrical engineering through NDA exam.

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC for recruitment in different wings of Indian Army.

The eligibility required to join Indian Navy through NDA exam are following:-

-The candidate must be a citizen of India.

-The age limit for the candidate is 16.5 years to 19.5 years.

-Only unmarried male candidate can apply for the exam.

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics,Chemistry and Mathematics for Indian Naval Academy.

-The selection process involves written examination followed by personal interview by Service Selection Board.

-The candidate should be physically fit as per the Physical Standards required to join NDA.
24th July 2020, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I join Navy after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?

How can I join Indian Navy after Electrical engineering in diploma with class 12 certificate without NDA
12th August 2020, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm a 3rd year student of a diploma college in electrical engineering, my age is 19.½ year, after completing diploma how can i join indian navy with better gaidance. Please let me know .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?