29th May 2013, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join NID? What is the fee structure?

I am waiting for 10th board exam, since i am good in drawing and languages, i want to join nid. Please let know the procedure for joining nid and the fee structure, since i am from a middle class family.

Related Questions:
  1. Is NID a Degree Course? Qualifications needed for NID course?Procedure and fee structure of the course?
  2. Course fee structure and hotel fee for Pearl Academy, Chennai and NID Bangaluru? Is there any financial assistance available?
  3. What is the fee structure to enter NID?
  4. Procedure to join Merchant Navy? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  5. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  6. Procedure to join CA course? Fee structure for this course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?
  7. What is the procedure for C-CAD entrance exam? Fee structure for the same?
  8. Percentage required and fee structure for admission in NID? Shifting to CBSE board from State board is beneficial for that?
  9. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  10. What is the procedure to join Indian Army after 12th science? What is the fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which course should I do from NID after BCA? -- [New]
  12. What is the fee structure for CA? What is the procedure to join it?
  13. When PG Diploma in Diabetology admission starts? Procedure to join, duration of course and fee structure?
  14. Procedure to join MSc Nanotech? What is the fee structure of this course in Tamilnadu?
  15. Procedure to join marine engineering after B.E(Mechanical)? Fee structure and course duration?
  16. Procedure to apply for CA? Should I join any classes for the same? Is it possible to do self study? Details about the fee structure?
  17. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  18. Procedure to do PGDBO while doing final year B.Com? Fee structure of it?
9th May 2014, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join NID? What is the fee structure?

how to get into nid? what is the fee structure? which entrance exam should we write to get into nid?
8th November 2019, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus of nid entrance exam
14th September 2020, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

After 10 th joining Nid..what is the process?
15th September 2020, 12:47 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Procedure to join NID? What is the fee structure?

NID Entrance Exam is conducted by National Institute of Design (NID) to shortlist aspirants for admission in BDes, GDPD and MDes courses offered at its campuses. NID Design Aptitude Test (DAT) Prelims is a pen and paper based exam wherein candidates need to attempt objective as well as subjective questions.

NID Gandhinagar Total Fees
M.Des. in Lifestyle Accessory Design Rs. 7.21 Lakh
M.Des. in Photography Design Rs. 7.21 Lakh
M.Des. in Strategic Design Management Rs. 7.21 Lakh
M.Des. in Apparel Design Rs. 7.21 Lakh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?