5th January 2012, 10:37 PM
shubhangi H. bayas

Procedure to apply for CA? Should I join any classes for the same? Is it possible to do self study? Details about the fee structure?

Hi,
I have completed my B.com in 2010. I want to apply for CA. What is the procedure for that, and should i join any classes for the same or is it possible to do self studies? please provide me details along with fees structure and validity of the course duration.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Bansal classes after passing 10th? What is the fee structure?
  2. Procedure to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure for the course? What documents are to be filled to join this course?
  3. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  4. How to apply for B.Ed correspondence course? What is the procedure, course duration, fee structure and study material?
  5. Details about CA course? What is the fee structure?
  6. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  7. Procedure to join Marine Engineering course after B.E in Mechanical Engineering? Fee structure of this course and the course duration?
  8. How can I join CS after completing MSc Chemistry? Details about the fee structure?
  9. Procedure to join ICWA after B.Com? Fee structure and syllabus details? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  11. How to join M.Pharmacy? List of top M.Pharm colleges and details about their placement cell? Procedure to join those colleges? date of the submission of forms? Fee structure for the same?
  12. Last date to apply for MBA distance learning? What is the procedure to apply? Fee structure details?
  13. What is the procedure to join MSc Medical Anatomy course? Fee structure details and eligibility criteria?
  14. Part time Psychology course classes in Bangalore? course details and fee structure?
  15. How may I apply for CS course in Goa? What's the fee structure?
  16. Procedure to join NID? What is the fee structure? -- [New]
  17. Last date to apply for M.Com course? Fee structure to join this course?
  18. How to apply for ICWA after completing graduation? Fee structure for the same?
5th February 2012, 02:22 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CA? Should I join any classes for the same? Is it possible to do self study? Details about the fee structure?

Chartered Accountant is a certification programme offered by THE INSTITUTE OF CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS OF INDIA. You can register for CA through online registration or by filling the form collected from the CA center. The process to seek admission is very simple as you have to simply log onto the website: www.icai.org and register for CA CPT by filling up an online application form and paying the requisite fee online or through the center. To know more refer the official website, http://icai.org. Regarding self study or coaching it depends upon you, if you can manage yourself then you do not need any extra coaching and if you cannot then you should take professional guidance. ICAI conducts the test twice every year. For the June exams registration should be done by 1st April of the same year and for December exam it should be done by 1st October.
The complete fee structure is as follows,
CPT- Common Proficiency Test : Rs 1500
IPCC- Integrated Professional Competence Course : Rs. 7500,
Final course : Rs. 8500 .
Total course Fee :Rs. 17,500.
26th March 2012, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for CA? Should I join any classes for the same? Is it possible to do self study? Details about the fee structure?

NAME SOME POPULAR INSTUTES .PLS......
8th November 2015, 05:08 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

Can You tell me About D.Pharma or any related course in which i can open a Pharmacy Firm or Company.
What is the Eligibility,Related Govt. - Private Colleges, Fee Structure,In or Near Lucknow if Correspondence Course it would be great.
9th November 2021, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

whether icai is conduct "ca" course in distance education mode? if yes, what are the procedure to enroll ourself in icai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?