29th December 2018, 02:54 PM
ashutoshjaiswal672

Procedure for joining Company Secretary course after 12th and its syllabus?

Sir, please tell me how can I apply for Company Secretary course after class 12th board exam? What is the procedure for studying CS course and what is the syllabus? How much will be total cost at the time of taking admission? Does that cost includes cost of study materials as well?

30th July 2020, 10:20 PM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Procedure for joining Company Secretary course after 12th and its syllabus?

You can apply online registration by visiting the official website of Company Secretary .i.e.www.icsi.edu.
There are 3 levels in CS Course:
1.Foundation
2.Intermediate
3.Final
You need first get registered for Foundation Course and the fees is Rs.4000.
Yes, it includes cost of study material.
23rd August 2020, 07:11 PM
bhardwaj12
Junior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for joining Company Secretary course after 12th and its syllabus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashutoshjaiswal672 View Post
Sir, please tell me how can I apply for Company Secretary course after class 12th board exam? What is the procedure for studying CS course and what is the syllabus? How much will be total cost at the time of taking admission? Does that cost includes cost of study materials as well?
You can apply online for CSEET on the ICSI website - Online Services - Register for CSEET.

Click on the link for registration for CSEET :
https://smash.icsi.in/Scripts/CSEET/Instructions_CSEET.aspx

The procedure for studying is depend on the candidate, Some candidates do self study for CSEET or take classes at Patel Nagar.

Syllabus of CSEET :

Paper 1

Entrepreneurship and Business Environment

Paper 2

Business Communication, Ethics and Management

Paper 3

Business Economics

Paper 4

Fundamentals of Auditing and Accounting

CS Foundation Programme fees:

Rs.4500/-

ICSI Examination fee: 1200

Fee concession:
Candidates of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes categories are required to pay half the amount of total application fee.

Only Registration/ Admission Fee will be charged from physically handicapped students. They will have to pay only 25% of the examination fee charged from General category candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?