10th July 2011, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Which is the procedure to opt for higher studies in IIM after studying T.Y.B.Com? What is the procedure and the cost of the affiliated course?

I am studying in TY Bcom and want to opt for higher study of IIM. What is procedure and cost affiliated to this course?

3rd December 2011, 06:10 PM
khushboo naushin

Default Re: Which is the procedure to opt for higher studies in IIM after studying T.Y.B.Com? What is the procedure and the cost of the affiliated course?

dear friend.. if you want study in IIM. than you have a golden opportunity after completed the Bcom . you can do MBA from any IIMs. first of all you have to face the entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT/MET etc.. after getting a good score of any exam than you will get call from any IIMs. and after that you have face GD/PI.. after completed MBA from any IIMs with good perfomance you will get good job with good salary..... best of luck
20th December 2011, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the procedure to opt for higher studies in IIM after studying T.Y.B.Com? What is the procedure and the cost of the affiliated course?

What is the procedure (Application forms) to apply into IIMs directly after 12th wrt the 5 year integrated course at IIM (Indore)?
11th September 2012, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

How much does it cost to complete MBA from IMM???????
1st September 2013, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

HI, I am doing my B.com corporate secretaryship . I am immensely confused that whether to pursue m.b.a finance in IIM / CA/ or to do MS in finance . so kindly tell me the advantages and dis advantages of all and please give some suggestions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?