14th September 2011, 03:19 PM
abhinandangadewal

What is the procedure for admission in IIM's?

what is the procceedure of admition of iim...could u please mention the procedure to me

19th September 2011, 02:05 PM
mentor_kapil

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in IIM's?

Hi,

Getting admission into top Management institutes/ IIM is a 3 Step process.

Written examination - Common Admission Test (CAT)
If you cleat CAT
Group Discussion (GD)
Personal Interview (PI)

Some tips to crack CAT:

- Join Coaching Institute – In order to get a professional guidance (especially if you are a fresh graduate) and to master your basics. Some good institute includes Career launcher, TIME & IMS

- Develop confidence on your subject. In the initial months, try to focus on depth of the subjects and prepare on online CAT tests (mock tests), provide by many sites to gauge which topics you are more or less comfortable with.

- Manage your time effectively and use the optimum to master the topics you know better and understand the topics you don’t.

- During your exam, ignore questions which take too long and attempt those which are less time consuming.

Good Lucks...!!
29th September 2011, 10:25 PM
rahul4490

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinandangadewal View Post
what is the procceedure of admition of iim...could u please mention the procedure to me
1. YOU need to write CAT and qualify for it.
2. You can send application for each of the IIMs separately.
3. They may or may not shortlist you.
4. they will have a GD and a personal interview, some IIMs even consider your previous academic marks.Then they would select you. Easy !!!!
30th September 2011, 12:06 AM
jevirsinh

Hi

CAT is the only exam for admission in IIMs after any graduation course.
COMMON ADMISSION TEST

After Btech or in final year you can appear in cat and you must score above 98.5 percentile to get admission in IIM.
IIm ahemdabad is the best one in all IIMS.
CAT exam conducts every year in a NOV-DEC.
From last year CAT exam is online .
So prepare the best and give best in CAT and get admission in best IIMA.....

Good LUck...
30th September 2011, 02:25 AM
saswat1989
Senior Member+

Getting admission into top Management institutes/ IIM is a 3 Step process.

Written examination - Common Admission Test (CAT)
If you cleat CAT
Group Discussion (GD)
Personal Interview (PI)
30th September 2011, 06:58 PM
praveendia

IIM indian institute of management are the top institute in india in the field of management.Every year IIMs conducting CAT (common admission test) for admission in management course at MBA Degree.after CAT exam individual IIMs conducting group discussion and personal interview of candidate. And after that merit is prepared for admission to institute.
1st October 2011, 01:17 PM
sanjeev26

Quote:
Originally Posted by abhinandangadewal View Post
IIMs is the most reputed Institute in India for MBA to get admission in MBA a candidate need to appear in CAT Exam and the eligibility require to have mimimum 50%marks in his bachlors once a candidate get good rank in CAT. After that a group Discussion round & Personal interview section also require to clear after that you may able to get admission in IIMs. Check more inFo on CAT 2011
3rd December 2011, 05:24 PM
khushboo naushin

hi.... To get admission in IIMs you have to complete your graduation approx 55%. after that you have to face the entrance exam like CAT/MAT/XAT etc.. you have to complete your exam with at least 95-99 percentile. after that you have to face the GD (group discussion) and personal interveiw.. than you can get easly admission in IIMs if you want get more information about the CAT see that link.(www. catiim.in)... good luck
15th May 2016, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

What can I do for admisson in iim ahmedabad after 12 th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?