3rd November 2015, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should i take in class 11th for making career in USA?

Hello, i have just passed my class 10th. And now i don't know which stream is best for me as i don't want to make career in India. I want to make a career in USA in future. So please guide me regarding this?

9th November 2015, 09:46 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should i take in class 11th for making career in USA?

You can opt any stream in 11th standard even if you are interested to pursue your higher studies in Abroad. Some of the best streams which you can choose after completion of your 10th standard are Science, Commerce, Arts, etc,. If you opt for Science stream in your11th standard, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor of Engineering or Technology course. If you opt for Commerce stream in your 11th standard, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor of Commerce course. If you opt for Arts stream in your 11th standard, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor of Arts course. You can pursue your higher studies in Abroad even if you opt any course, So, I suggest you to opt the course in which you are interested.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?