3rd October 2012, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

How will i get job in TCS? I am appearing for final year of electronics and communication engineering

i am appearing for final year of electronics and communication engineering.. i got 88.30% in 10th.. 74.83% in 12th.. then 63.52% in first year.. my second year is with ATKT and then i got 56.23% in 2nd year.. i got 65.20% in 3rd year.. will i get a job in TCS??

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better between Electronics and Communication for B.Tech ECE student? Is there any specialized course in Communication in TCS and Wipro? Should I do networking to get job in TCS or Wipro? -- [New]
  2. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  3. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  4. How to get job in Shipping Line after completing final year engineering in Electronics and Communication?
  5. Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?
  6. How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?
  7. Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech for a Electronics and Communications Engineer appearing for final year examinations? Scope of jobs after M.Tech?
  8. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. What is the syllabus for electronics and communication engineering? I am doing final year B.E ECE
  10. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  11. Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?
  12. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  13. How to get a job if I am a electronics and communication final year student?
  14. Can I get a job as a officer while doing final year engineering with Electronics and Mass Communication?
  15. What should I do after passing B.Tech? I am a final year student in electronics and communication
  16. What to do after passing B.E in Electronics and Communication with 58%? Do I need to take up any course for that?
  17. How to get a job in Air Force while studying final year diploma in electronics and communication?
  18. List of Core companies in the field of Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd October 2012, 08:02 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How will i get job in TCS? I am appearing for final year of electronics and communication engineering

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a major company in $80 billion worth of Information Technology industry in India. Just like any other IT company, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) conducts various on campus and off campus drive to recruit candidates.

Mainly Tata Consultancy Services only hires candidates who have either B.Tech degree or Master of Computer Applications. Your are currently in the fourth and final year of Electronics and Communications. So far your performance has been very good.

There is every possibility of you getting the job in Tata Consultancy Services. But you will have to maintain over 60 percent marks in the B.Tech course. If TCS conducts on campus placement in your college then I am sure that you will be able to get a job. If the company does not come for on campus in your university then you will have to take part in their off campus drive.

Eligibility

1. Only candidates with B.Tech and MCA degree are eligible.

2. You should maintain 60 percent marks throughout academic career.

3. It means 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th, diploma/graduation, post graduation etc.

4. You must score 60 percent in first attempt. TCS would not consider marks obtained in the Improvement exams.

5. There should be no pending backlogs.

6. Candidate should not have gap of more than 2 years in education.

7. TCS only considers candidates who have completed full time course.

Selection Process

1. Aptitude Test

2. Technical Interview

3. Management Interview

4. HR Interview
3rd October 2012, 09:40 AM
violent viper

Default Re: How will i get job in TCS? I am appearing for final year of electronics and communication engineering

dear aspirant..

TCS is a software plant...

you should be a good computer programmer as this company carries out many software projects..

Selection Process

1. Aptitude Test

2. Technical Interview

3. Management Interview

4. HR Interview

3rd October 2012, 11:33 AM
bhaskar51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am appearing for final year of electronics and communication engineering.. i got 88.30% in 10th.. 74.83% in 12th.. then 63.52% in first year.. my second year is with ATKT and then i got 56.23% in 2nd year.. i got 65.20% in 3rd year.. will i get a job in TCS??
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a major company in $80 billion worth of Information Technology industry in India. Just like any other IT company, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) conducts various on campus and off campus drive to recruit candidates.
Mainly Tata Consultancy Services only hires candidates who have either B.Tech degree or Master of Computer Applications. Your are currently in the fourth and final year of Electronics and Communications. So far your performance has been very good.
There is every possibility of you getting the job in Tata Consultancy Services. But you will have to maintain over 60 percent marks in the B.Tech course. If TCS conducts on campus placement in your college then I am sure that you will be able to get a job. If the company does not come for on campus in your university then you will have to take part in their off campus drive.
Eligibility

1. Only candidates with B.Tech and MCA degree are eligible.

2. You should maintain 60 percent marks throughout academic career.

3. It means 60 percent marks in 10th, 12th, diploma/graduation, post graduation etc.

4. You must score 60 percent in first attempt. TCS would not consider marks obtained in the Improvement exams.

5. There should be no pending backlogs.

6. Candidate should not have gap of more than 2 years in education.

7. TCS only considers candidates who have completed full time course.

Selection Process

1. Aptitude Test

2. Technical Interview

3. Management Interview

4. HR Interview
3rd October 2012, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my be in electronics and telecom .with 80% aggregate . now i am looking for a job .so what shold i do to get a job?
14th October 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How can i know when & where TCS will conduct off campus drive?
19th February 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

how i ll i know when and whete tcs will conduct open campus placement?
28th February 2013, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

i am final year diploma comuter science what i do to get job in tcs?
30th April 2013, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i had completed 3 year diploma in electronics engineering with 67% in last year, 77% in last semister. But i have 9 atkt and now im solving them, my atkt exams are now going on. Im also doing 6 months diploma in hardware and networking and marathi typing. Im looking for a job with my atkt. Can i get a job? How? Plz help
29th May 2013, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi i'm atanu roy from kolkata. i appearing mca last semester from punjub technical university in regular mode and also doing a back office job in tcs but as a contract base.how will i get any it jobs in tcs direct payroll ??????
6th July 2013, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I am a final year student from electronics communication engineering what kind of job would TCS prefer in case of communication side and what would be the minimum package.
14th January 2014, 09:41 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services. Every year TCS recruits thousands of candidates who have completed Graduation in Engineering.

Here is the eligibility criteria to apply for TCS recruitment.

-You should have score a minimum of 60% of marks through out your career in all the academic levels.

-Your academic gap should not be more than 2 years.

-You should not have any pending backlogs.

The selection procedure would involve
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

Many of the candidates will think that only CSE and IT streams of Engineering candidates are eligible to apply for TCS recruitment procedure.

In addition to those candidates, ECE stream candidates are eligible to apply for TCS.

As you are pursuing your final year of Engineering, it is the right time for you to start preparation for TCS recruitment.

Try to collect the previous year placement papers of TCS and start practicing them.

You should be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills to get job in TCS. Please put your best efforts towards this area.

Wish you all the best.
28th June 2014, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

What kind of work is done by entc engineers in tata communication
Means it is networking or software?
6th October 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

What will be the work of electronics nd telecommunication engineer in IT SECTOR ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?