18th April 2012, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career in ICWA course? Can I have a bright career in accounting field?

I have just completed my graduation and i am interested to make my career from accounting field and so i want information about the ICWA course that it can give me the bright career in accounting field?

19th April 2012, 08:08 AM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a career in ICWA course? Can I have a bright career in accounting field?

ICWA stands for Cost & work accountancy
ICWA courses :
Foundation course of ICWAI
Intermediate course of ICWAI
Specializations :
Statistics
Tax Laws & Tax planning
Auditing
Cost & Management

Eligibility:
Complete 10+2 of any recognized by the central or state govt
must completed 17 years

Jobs :
Chairman
Managing Director
Board of Directors of a company
Associate professor
Finance Controller
Chief Accountant
Chief Auditor

Salary : 25000 to 30000/- per month

Colleges :

Arihant Institute Pvt Ltd , Ahmedabad

IIBMS , Mumbai

IIA , Ahmedabad

ISMA , Mumbai

Narayan Zantye college of commerce , Goa
19th April 2012, 12:06 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to make a career in ICWA course? Can I have a bright career in accounting field?

It can give you bright career.

Cost and Management Accounting (ICWAI or CMA) is course in which student learn about the accounting ,auditing and about Cost Accounting.

This course is mainly focus on the Cost Accounting however you will learn other finance related subjects also.

Every company or organization look for candidate/employees who are not only report and analysis the financial activities of any company or organization

but also help in the reduction of cost of production.

Here the Cost and Management Accountant can help the organization.

After completing the CMA or ICWAI you can become Cost Accountant of any company/organization

and you will be able to help the company to reduce the cost of the production .

ELIGIBILITY FOR ICWAI

10+2 passed or equivalent qualification.

Graduated can take enroll for II stage examination and can skip the I stage.

There are 3 stages in ICWAI

FOUNDATION
fee - 3500/-
EXECUTIVE
fee - 7000/
FINAL
Fee - not more than 8000/- .

Duration of the course - 3.5 years minimum (around)

The program is offered through two mode correspondence as well as through oral coaching at ICWAI study centers

The fee structure could varies accordingly.

For more information contact
AICWA Directorate of CAT icwai Bhawan,
3, Institutional Area lodhi road,
new delhi 110003

WEBSITE
www.myicwai.com
19th April 2012, 12:47 PM
vickydhupia2010

hi
yes you can make career in ICWA
the procedure for addmission and qualification for ICWA is given below:

Admission to ICWAI Qualification :-

Foundation Course:

Eligibility for Admission:

a) 17 years of age; and
(b) Passed Senior Secondary Examination under 10+2 scheme of a recognized Board

Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission

Intermediate Course:

Eligibility for Admission:

(a) is not less than 18 years of age; and

(b) has passed degree Examination of any recognised University or equivalent

Incumbents waiting for the result can apply for provisional admission

Documents to be enclosed with application form:

1. Bank Draft ( as mentioned above)

2. Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate

3. Attested copy of 10+2 Certificate or Marks Statement

4. Three photographs attested and pasted on the form

(Attestation should be by any member of ICWAI /ICAI/ /ICSI/Parliament/Stage Legislative Assembly or a Gazetted Officer or a Principal of a college)

Fees

Cost of Prospectus - Rs. 200/-

thank u
all the best
11th May 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,

I am Bcom graduate (2010),I have 2 Years of experience i want to do ICWA , i have to start with foundation or intermediate.? after that i want to do SAP in cost accounting and then MBA in Finance..will this pay me good return or only ICWA is good enough
16th May 2012, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam,

I am B com(Hon's) graduate (2006),I want to start with intermediate. Please send me the details of intermediate and final syllabus and fee structures of ICWA as early as possible.
20th May 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have done b.com in 2011.i wants to make my carrer in acounts feild.what to do?tell me some suggestion & some [email protected]
4th January 2013, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

sir, i have done b.com in 2008. now i am doing dcs a/c pro computer course .i want to my carrer in account field . what should i do? what is better option for e icwai or any other.
6th June 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

if i do commerce in 11th&12th & want to do the ICWA course further how do apply for it in the beginning?
5th November 2013, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

How much i have to pay till completing the icwai course
11th November 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

I completed ICWA Final in June 2012. I want to pursue further studies. Kindly suggest me
5th February 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my cwa final and i want to practice but the institute is asking for 3 years experience inorder to register as aicwa,so i want to know if there is some cost accountants in practice or others who can give me fake experience certificates atleast for money.
14th October 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

IF I DO commerce in 11th & 12th & want to do the ICWA course further how do apply for it in the beginning
30th April 2015, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I am doing bcom want to ask which field is good from the point of view of job MBA Or ICWA?????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?