28th June 2011, 03:46 PM
yogesh1045

Information about BCA college in Sikhri District Bharatpur?

can you tell me that are you provide your bca service in sikri tehsil nagar distt.bharatpur collage adrash mahila collage in sikri its right or wrong that my Q.
plese tell me about that plese sir

Related Questions:
  1. Should I give lesser importance to BCA college and more importance to MCA college?
  2. What is the procedure for doing training in DRDO? I am student of Government Engineering College Bharatpur, Rajasthan and belongs from Jammu and Kashmir
  3. List of companies offering summer training in Jaipur? I'm B.Tech 3rd year student of Government engineering college(Bharatpur)
  4. Possibility to pursue M.Sc(IT) or MCA after completing BCA? Best course for BCA graduate?
  5. How to become a district collector after completing BCA
  6. How to become a district collector after completing BCA
  7. Detailed information about district collector?
  8. When is the entrance for B.Ed in Rajasthan, Dolpur and Bharatpur?
  9. Date sheet of Geography practical in Swami Vivekanand College Bharatpur?
  10. Where is the BCA college in Hardoi? I am doing engineering from computer -- [New]
  11. Detail information about district collector? Which exam to clear to become a district collector?
  12. Detailed information, subjects enlisted and list of BCA colleges in India? Eligibility to apply for Bank PO exams after completing BCA?
  13. Bhagwant University, Ajmer placement list of B.Tech?
  14. What should I do to become a District Collector?
  15. How to become a District Collector? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What would be consider as my local status for EMACET? I have studied 4th and 5th std from Prakasam district, 6th from Hyderabad, 7-8th from West -Godavari district, 9-10th from Kurnool district and 11-12th from Guntur district
  17. Which are the best colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering MLT?
  18. How can I get admission to study BCA in any reputed college of Pune? Detailed information about BCA program?
23rd April 2015, 02:18 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information about BCA college in Sikhri District Bharatpur?

Yes the college offers BCA and MCA colleges in Sikri . But there are many more colleges which offer the BCA courses in Bharatpur , Rajasthan :-

*M.J.S Government College .
*Sarvodya Industrial Training Institute .
*Om Training Institute .
*Sushila Devi Industrial Training Institute .

You can take admission in these colleges also .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?